Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 106 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

Oh man

THEre is a new revamp of all the X58 SERIES from EXTr to UD5 to UD4 with A tag
    &&&&&
    A massive 24 phases Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIGABYTE should make a program like (EVGA has done to exchange with the remaining to pay by the user),I would surely go for UD5.

♥♥♥♥♥

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by prasrig View Post
    Oh man

THEre is a new revamp of all the X58 SERIES from EXTr to UD5 to UD4 with A tag
    &&&&&
    A massive 24 phases Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIGABYTE should make a program like (EVGA has done to exchange with the remaining to pay by the user),I would surely go for UD5.

♥♥♥♥♥
    Yes, so I have seen and heard!! Sounds very nice for sure!
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 06-07-2009 at 10:58 PM.

What about ep45-ud3r ? It's a shame , since the only negative about this mobo is the boot ahci delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Yes, so I have seen and heard!! Sounds very nice for sure!
    Hi Lsdmeasap,
    you know something about the release of these new mainboards?September?July?
    I anxiously await about new bios for my ex58-extreme, whit new ram ocz platinum i've a curious QPI bug on D0...

Quote Originally Posted by unstrain View Post
    Here I uploaded a F8B modified bios for the EX-58-UD5 (not extreme) including the latest intel raid bios 1.20E for whoever wants to test it:
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/...9/ex58ud5m.f8b
    Works fine in my system, no warranties included for usage. As usual with any beta code.
    Hi
    I did try CBROM & was able to mod the BIOS with newer AHCI 1.20E ROM. Problem is after flashing it I get a message at boot "main bios checksum error" and the backup bios gets automatically written on the modded one. How do I make this work?
    Thanks
    William

I'm having some cold boot problems with my new EX58-UD5 i've noticed a number of posts about this, is there a specific bios that can help with this issue? currently using v7

what kind of problems ?

if you get a BSOD with 0x000000F4 code when booting after leaving the pc off for a while, but only when overclocked, like i doo with my DS4, no, thees no hope for you (no one could help me :( )

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by williamparker View Post
    Hi
    I did try CBROM & was able to mod the BIOS with newer AHCI 1.20E ROM. Problem is after flashing it I get a message at boot "main bios checksum error" and the backup bios gets automatically written on the modded one. How do I make this work?
    Thanks
    William
    You got a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tarqy View Post
    I'm having some cold boot problems with my new EX58-UD5 i've noticed a number of posts about this, is there a specific bios that can help with this issue? currently using v7
    Please post more info so someone may try to help you. Include your full specs and a better description of your issues

Smile Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

The F11C Beta Bios for the board GA-EP45-DS3R does still have older iSRC (AHCI) Rom Bios 1.07 not the newer 1.20E. Moreover it seems to take quite long at verifying DMI Pool Data. I think the F10 Bios with AHCI Rom 1.20E could be the best update.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Please post more info so someone may try to help you. Include your full specs and a better description of your issues
    Intel i7 920 D0
    Gigabyte EX58-UD5
    6GB DDR3 PC-3 12800
    ATI HD4870 X2
    Corsair HX1000W
    2x WD Raptor 150GB RAID0

Basically when i switch on from a cold boot the PC seems to do 3 restarts in quick succession before booting from backup bios. I have to then go into the bios and re-save the orginal settings before booting normally.

Thread Information