Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1061 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 61561961101110511059106010611062106310711111 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,610 of 11324

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #10601
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Hi!

    @stasio
    I`ve registered here only to say Thank You. Thanks to all your help in previous posts I was able to downgrade my Z170X-Gaming 3 rev. 1.0 from F20 back to F6.
    I had many pop-ups from APP Center informing that there are updates avaible. After some time I hade enough so I checked Gigabyte website and found that there is new bios for my mobo. Then ok. Update went smooth without any errors, reboot aaaaaand crap. screens black, noting showing. Ive pluged cables from my graphic card to mobo and screens started working. System doesn`t seen my graphic card. Nothing, null. Like there wasnt anything connected. Checked with gtx1070 then with 970 and at the end with 260. Nothing, like there was nothing connected to PCIe. I was struggling with it long time. Thanks, downgrade helped

    Once more time MANY THANKS for your informations provided in this thread stasio!!!!!!!!!! ;)


    PEOPLE AVOID F20!!!

  2. #10602
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,856

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Guys,
    who has still problem with Z170 series BIOS, please complain to GB Tech.Support...will be faster.

    GIGABYTE - Support - Technical Support - Motherboard
    Z390 AORUS Master,
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

  3. #10603
    Outwill is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    paris
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Hello
    Problem solved

  4. #10604
    galen2 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    España
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Gaming 7 z170 working 100% with F20 bios here.

  5. #10605
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1

    Smile Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHurn View Post
    Thanks Stasio

    FTP Z170 Tool for DOS worked for me.
    Hello

    I have a question if you can help me. I Update the bios of my motherboard GA Z170X Gaming G1 to the F20d, but had the problm with the memory. The memory in case are the Kingston HyperX Furry HX426C15FBK2/16 (2X 8GB 2666 mhz) the PC never boot more and stops on the Dbug Code 09, and i took those out and put the other ones i have Gskill 2400 mhz 2X 4Gb and boot normaly.
    My question is why the
    Kingston HyperX Furry
    HX426C15FBK2/16 (2X 8GB 2666 mhz) aren´t booting teh system. And i tried in another PC and they are working fine.




    Regards


  6. #10606
    galen2 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    España
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    How Stasio said... ask to gigabyte.

  7. #10607
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,856

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHurn View Post
    Thanks Stasio

    FTP Z170 Tool for DOS worked for me.
    Have also special EfiFlash.mod to flash BIOS if you have error "Invalid BIOS image".

    Efiflash 062-mod

    Note:
    Works for Z170,X99,Z97,Z87,X79 and Z77 series.
    Last edited by stasio; 11-19-2016 at 09:25 AM.
    Z390 AORUS Master,
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

  8. #10608
    schmety is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Hi there !

    I have updated my motherboard GA-Z170-D3H from F20 beta to F20 official release.

    I noticed that if i disable Intel turbo boost technology i get slow working computer and non-stable programs (slow loading, memory ...)
    In F20 beta version even if turbo boost was disabled everything worked fine.
    Now i have to enable turbo boost that everything works.

    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Intel i7-6700
    16 gb ram - Kingston 2666mhz fury black

    Best regards
    Last edited by schmety; 11-20-2016 at 04:36 PM. Reason: deleting some text

  9. #10609
    stokon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    2

    Angry Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ader View Post
    Hi!

    @stasio
    I`ve registered here only to say Thank You. Thanks to all your help in previous posts I was able to downgrade my Z170X-Gaming 3 rev. 1.0 from F20 back to F6.
    I had many pop-ups from APP Center informing that there are updates avaible. After some time I hade enough so I checked Gigabyte website and found that there is new bios for my mobo. Then ok. Update went smooth without any errors, reboot aaaaaand crap. screens black, noting showing. Ive pluged cables from my graphic card to mobo and screens started working. System doesn`t seen my graphic card. Nothing, null. Like there wasnt anything connected. Checked with gtx1070 then with 970 and at the end with 260. Nothing, like there was nothing connected to PCIe. I was struggling with it long time. Thanks, downgrade helped

    Once more time MANY THANKS for your informations provided in this thread stasio!!!!!!!!!! ;)


    PEOPLE AVOID F20!!!
    how u did the downgrade i have many problems with F20 and i can't downgrade !?

  10. #10610
    schmety is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by stokon View Post
    how u did the downgrade i have many problems with F20 and i can't downgrade !?

    you need FPT Z170 Tool for DOS (with bootable USB)....
    https://www.mediafire.com/?p66jhts7cfi26y8

    download this first.
    then make bootable usb stick with , in my example "rufus".
    copy those files from link above to usb stick + bios file you want to downgrade.
    i have used backup file which is already named "bios.bin", otherwise rename original downloaded file to bios.bin.
    boot from usb and mine downgrade works just fine.

    in my case , i was just downgrade from F20 to F20 beta which was working normal. I didn't try earlier versions.

    best
    Last edited by schmety; 11-21-2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: adding text

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 503 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 495 guests)

  1. Babycakes,
  2. DarkUltra,
  3. Falkentyne,
  4. fred1922,
  5. gary271,
  6. LucasFrance,
  7. streetwolf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •