Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1066 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 6656696610161056106410651066106710681076 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,660 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by oubadah View Post
    That doesn't sound very good. Does the long power button press still force recovery from the backup BIOS? I don't think I like the idea of relying on it to recover automatically. I've a Gigabyte board get a corrupted BIOS, and dualBIOS didn't recover automatically. It needed the long press power cycle to force it.
    I agree. Some clarification from Gigabyte is necessary, though I realize this isn't the place. Was the ability to manually boot to the recovery BIOS removed in the newest firmware (the one that support for added Kaby Lake)?

Completely unrelated, but this forum could really use some organization. For starters, it would help to have separate threads for different issues. It's impossible to follow a single 2000-page thread that originated years ago. Ideally a separate, stickied thread maintained by Stasio (assuming he's the only one maintaining the current list) that's locked from replies by other members would host the beta BIOS list. Troubleshooting would be handled in different threads specific to the issue.

Monochrome is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

I was so disapointed with my mobo purchase. I had so many problems. Thank you for that beta bios for my GA-X99-Gaming 5P. It solved my issue where I couldn't get into bios after making some changes and I had to reset cmos every single time. The only thing that I'm still struggling with is USB devices freezes from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    I have F6a...as on GB web page.
    x99 ultra gaming

any other bios file f6a and f5 keeps crash radom and boots back to bios as bios failure
    Last edited by hytin; 01-06-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Hi,

Does anybody know if the new BIOS F20 non-beta is working fine on the Gaming G1? I fear upgrading mine after the black screen I've had with the beta version...

Thank you

marlonws is offline Junior Member

Hi

I have a card mae GA-Z170X-3 GAMING this in BIOS F7, I wonder if I'll have any problem going to the F20 and what are the improvements?

If there is any improvement on VCORE or any additional option, outside support for the core 7

I've chosen to go for the F20 at my own risks. Verdict : it works well; at least stable and with image from the GeForce. Maybe it makes the fans work sooner than before...

maybe for you guys this looks old but in this thread:

GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

i saw things i need help ...
    I need to upgrade to UEFI bios for my MB:
    GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 (rev. 1.1)

for some reasons almost all mb's from that chipset and series got uefi bios update but for mine ... no anynews for long time ...
    Im hackintosh user, and currently i cant afford to buy new hardware ( upgrade ) since current one works just fine for my needs ....

If anyone know that they talking about in attached thread (post) please help me to get uefi bios on my mb, even using that method to hex change from similar mb uefi bios and make it work on mine.

Any help is appreciated .

Was anyone able to overclock on the f20 bios ? As no matter what I punch in if it goes over 39 it just goes back to 39. I can punch in 44 and once bios boots it goes back to 39. I have tried CMOS clear. This is on a 6600k I was planning to go 7700k but am worried it will be stuck at stock clocks also

jonny0808 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Hey guys, i have flashed my motherboard GA-Z170-HD3 DRR3 with the lastest bios F20a beta ..and i have bricked my motherboard no more post, anyone can help me to revert to the old bios ? , i know it has dual bios .. but i dont know how to corrupt the new one :( or force the backup bios. thanks

There is a video on youtube that shows how to short 2 pins on the BIOS chip to force it to recover from the backup BIOS.
    I had a similar issue and this helped (assuming your backup BIOS is OK but it just doesn't think it should be recovering)

Quote Originally Posted by jonny0808 View Post
    Hey guys, i have flashed my motherboard GA-Z170-HD3 DRR3 with the lastest bios F20a beta ..and i have bricked my motherboard no more post, anyone can help me to revert to the old bios ? , i know it has dual bios .. but i dont know how to corrupt the new one :( or force the backup bios. thanks
    Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming7 6700k @4.65Ghz, 16GB G.Skill RipJawsV @3240Mhz
    Gigabyte R290 4GB, Samsung 950 Pro, Seagate 6TB + more,
    Corsair H100i GTX, Corsair 750D Air, OCZ-Z850M, Dell UP3216Q

Thread Information