Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1116 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 11661610161066110611141115111611171118 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,160 of 11211

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

TrebleTA is offline Junior Member

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Well I just got another modded bios from then Friday and it was f9b again with the rear cmos reset don't clear password?

Quote Originally Posted by TrebleTA View Post
    Well I just got another modded bios from then Friday and it was f9b again with the rear cmos reset don't clear password?
    is this a new F9b BIOS and if it is can you share it? Some like it because it doesn't have that reboot on idle problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KedarWolf View Post
    is this a new F9b BIOS and if it is can you share it? Some like it because it doesn't have that reboot on idle problem.
    Kedarwolf I didn't know you were here :)
    By the way, are you up to modding the F9C Bios with the new Intel Microcode?
    Of course I can't tell any difference between the AE and BE 9900K microcodes at all. But it would help if the bios I'm testing is identical between each one :(
    (I can load the microcode using the cpumcodeupdater that was posted on notebookreview forums and then converting the bin file (with that converter also posted in that microcode thread on notebookreview) that people posted on win-raid.com to a .dat file and install it with the batch file)
    Gigabyte Aorus Master

Quote Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post
    Kedarwolf I didn't know you were here :)
    By the way, are you up to modding the F9C Bios with the new Intel Microcode?
    Of course I can't tell any difference between the AE and BE 9900K microcodes at all. But it would help if the bios I'm testing is identical between each one :(
    (I can load the microcode using the cpumcodeupdater that was posted on notebookreview forums and then converting the bin file (with that converter also posted in that microcode thread on notebookreview) that people posted on win-raid.com to a .dat file and install it with the batch file)
    Yes, I can do that. :)

Sometimes it takes a few days for mods to permit my posts. See me on the 'other' forum. ;)

Sorry for the delay, This is a link to the f9b bios for the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master rev1.0 6/26/2019
    https://esupport.gigabyte.com/FileUp...USMASTERGK.zip
    This will was made for me due to rear cmos button was resting the motherboard bios password,
    This should only happen via the 2 pin header. yet this is a fix i will have to ask for each bios, as they think this should be allowed. yet i say whats the point in having a password if it can be easly reset.

WillG027 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    Thanks Stasio these are working well.
    Any chance we can have the Z390M Gaming added to the first post please?

Sorry for the delay, This is a link to the f9b bios for the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master rev1.0 6/26/2019
    This will was made for me due to rear cmos button was resting the motherboard bios password,
    This should only happen via the 2 pin header. yet this is a fix i will have to ask for each bios, as they think this should be allowed. yet i say whats the point in having a password if it can be easly reset.
    Clear cmos is supposed to clear everything. Not clearing a bios password means its not clearing something else also, which questions its usefulness.
    And why is the 9900k microcode the old one from last year (A2)?
    Gigabyte Aorus Master

Aye this seems to be old, yet thats what they given me..
    I see offcial f9 on the website now.

This is the Efiflash command you need to use the flash the password modded BIOS. Same command to flash it back to any other BIOS, just use new BIOS name.

You get an OemID mismatch error if you don't use this command.

Code:
    efiflash Z390AORUSMASTERGK.F9b /x \NoOemID
    Last edited by KedarWolf; 07-09-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KedarWolf View Post
    This is the Efiflash command you need to use the flash the password modded BIOS. Same command to flash it back to any other BIOS, just use new BIOS name.

You get an OemID mismatch error if you don't use this command.

Code:
    efiflash Z390AORUSMASTERGK.F9b /x \NoOemID
    /c flag causes a BIOS error on reboot occasionally, use the code above instead.

Thread Information