Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 125 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #1241
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,470

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Vista does not need drivers AHCI drivers install Vista without AHCI drivers. Vista will detect and load it's own drivers.
    Last edited by artdrivers; 07-04-2009 at 08:44 AM.
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ench-test.html
    http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/FileList...ios_qflash.pdf
    Phenom II 945 @ 3.2Ghz w/Thermaltake Big Typhoon Pro 14 CPU Cooler
    Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev.1.1 F11
    Sapphire 3870HD / 100225L / 512MB / ddr4
    4GB / Kingston / KHX8500D2K2/2GN / 5-5-5-18 / 1066Mhz
    (2) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA RAID-0
    (1) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA AHCI
    (2) IDE's 1 8XdualDVDRW 1 52x32x52x CDRW
    Antec /Neo HE550 / 550W
    Mid size ATX case with show through panel
    2) 80x80 front fans (1) 120x120 rear fan and small nb fan
    Microsoft comfort curve USB keyboard 2000 ver.1.0
    Logitech G500 USB mouse
    Monitor: CMV937A
    7.1+2 Channel High Definition ALC889A
    Dual boot Windows 7 32bit home & Windows 7 64bit home


  2. #1242
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Hi, I updated my ex58-ud4p bios from F8 to F9b (had problems with F9a and tweaking advanced memory timings) and everything is running fine, but I did notice I lost a bunch of multipliers, uncore has a max of 16x, memory with a max of 8x, and QPI only has 36x.

    While I don't need the higher multi's, I'm just wondering if anyone saw this change too?

  3. #1243
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    France next to Bergerac
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Come back F9b => F9a , o/c is impossible, reboot, before with F9a no matters (1h of occt), games ...

  4. #1244

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster View Post
    Hi, I updated my ex58-ud4p bios from F8 to F9b (had problems with F9a and tweaking advanced memory timings) and everything is running fine, but I did notice I lost a bunch of multipliers, uncore has a max of 16x, memory with a max of 8x, and QPI only has 36x.

    While I don't need the higher multi's, I'm just wondering if anyone saw this change too?
    No, doesn't have this change, make sure you load optimized default settings before you upgrade your bios and load optimized default settings after the flash

  5. #1245
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Have an itch to OC some more, to see 4.4 or 4.6 but it won't post at all if I try a 6x memory divider and a 12x or 13x uncore with F9b. Back to F8, but I will miss the updated AHCI and RAID rom.


    Quote Originally Posted by aquax View Post
    No, doesn't have this change, make sure you load optimized default settings before you upgrade your bios and load optimized default settings after the flash
    Hm, maybe I should've done that rather than loading my "default" before flashing. I'll give it another try later and flash back to F9b and also see if the memory divider and uncore problem still happens.
    Last edited by Booster; 07-04-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    Gigabyte EX58-UD4P f13J
    Xeon W3520 Batch: 3845A935 D0 24/7 normal+DVID +0.08125 HT on
    Corsair Dominator 6GB 1600 CL8 1.66/1.32qpi
    Asus 4870 512MB
    X-Fi Elite Pro Logitech z680, TEAC EQA-20/Onkyo P-3150V/Onkyo M-5150
    RAID0 2x640GB WD Black
    CM Real Power Pro 1000
    HeatKiller 3.0 LT/MCR220/Maze4gpu/MCR220-Stack/MCP655
    Win 7 x64

  6. #1246

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster View Post
    Yeah, it won't post at all if I try a 6x memory divider and a 12x or 13x uncore with F9b. Back to F8, but I will miss the updated AHCI and RAID rom.
    give a try to F8a, it have the S3 issue fixed. with bios F8 S3 is broken

  7. #1247

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Well, with the F9b I can now boot with 202BCLK+ without problem, with OLD bios I can never boot over 199BCLK. But I can't make the system stable with 200BCLK+ I think something need a huge voltage increase but I don't know which setting, it gives me BSOD 50, 1E, 1D, A with BCLK 202x21 .... what do you think Mr. LSD?

  8. #1248
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by aquax View Post
    Well, with the F9b I can now boot with 202BCLK+ without problem, with OLD bios I can never boot over 199BCLK. But I can't make the system stable with 200BCLK+ I think something need a huge voltage increase but I don't know which setting, it gives me BSOD 50, 1E, 1D, A with BCLK 202x21 .... what do you think Mr. LSD?
    Same as mine, whit F8f now i can run stress test, but the system are not stable whit various bsod : 3b 1e etc
    qpi problem(0x00000124) was defeated
    i hope the new bios
    tnx
    Ps now the cpu need 2 steps in more than vcore

  9. #1249
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    how bout a beta for a ep45t-ud3p please. ram over clocking on this mobo sucks

  10. #1250
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by iktus View Post
    Same as mine, whit F8f now i can run stress test, but the system are not stable whit various bsod : 3b 1e etc
    qpi problem(0x00000124) was defeated
    i hope the new bios
    tnx
    Ps now the cpu need 2 steps in more than vcore
    F8f good for my

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 160 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 154 guests)

  1. absic,
  2. AudiTuner,
  3. mastagon,
  4. ROKUGAN,
  5. zappa666

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •