Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 172 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 10847

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by NikNix View Post
    ok,we`ll be in touch.

If i`m not mistaken you refer to windows power settings and it is set as never.
    The HDs spin all the time and stopping only at standby.After resume they all start spinning up again and staying that way.

PM sent, let me know how ya get along with that.

Wow a well known issue with bios F8 for the extreme is the logitech G15 does not function in the boot drive menu, and what a cop out from gigabyte, test it with your supplier tooooo lazy to test a G15 yourself SHAME GIGABYTE SHAME.

Thank you again for your kindly mail. After testing the system in our side, we did not find the problem as you described, and because there are too many kinds of keyboards available in the retail market, it is very difficult to test all of the modules with our MB products.

Thus, if possible, we suggest you can test your system with other keyboard to see if there's a device compatibility or motherboard problem.

But, if the problem still occurs with other keyboard, then a further testing or examination to your system might be required. We suggest you to contact your motherboard supplier or nearest distributor and see if they help you to test your system directly. For distributor contact information, please click HERE.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you have with our product.

Regards,
    GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY

My Question
    Question : My keyboaed is a Logitech G15 and if you google it comes up with similar issues all are gigabyte boards, The reaon I am chassing an update bios is that bios F7 has plenty of problems with ram e.g. corsair default voltage is 1.6Volts where your bios is configured at 1.5Volt.

What's new in F9A for UD5?

I wonder, is it good that, with bios F8(on a GAEX58-UD5), my I7 920's qpi is reported to be at 6.4 instead of 4.8?

try F9a

Quote Originally Posted by DTHCoCo View Post
    Wow a well known issue with bios F8 for the extreme is the logitech G15 does not function in the boot drive menu, and what a cop out from gigabyte, test it with your supplier tooooo lazy to test a G15 yourself SHAME GIGABYTE SHAME.

Thank you again for your kindly mail. After testing the system in our side, we did not find the problem as you described, and because there are too many kinds of keyboards available in the retail market, it is very difficult to test all of the modules with our MB products.

Thus, if possible, we suggest you can test your system with other keyboard to see if there's a device compatibility or motherboard problem.

But, if the problem still occurs with other keyboard, then a further testing or examination to your system might be required. We suggest you to contact your motherboard supplier or nearest distributor and see if they help you to test your system directly. For distributor contact information, please click HERE.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you have with our product.

Regards,
    GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY

My Question
    Question : My keyboaed is a Logitech G15 and if you google it comes up with similar issues all are gigabyte boards, The reaon I am chassing an update bios is that bios F7 has plenty of problems with ram e.g. corsair default voltage is 1.6Volts where your bios is configured at 1.5Volt.

Quote Originally Posted by NoAngel View Post
    try F9a
    Is that version for GA-EX58-EXTREME and if yes do you have a link

kind regards

I would not recommend F8 for the GA-EX58 Extreme it has 2 big bugs

1) Logitech G15 keyboard fails to function after F12 boot order key is pressed e.g NO UP OR DOWN ARROW MOVEMENT

2) Now for the biggy PCIx enhancment my Ars# I run two XFX 8800GTX in SLi and playing games like COD 4 and CODWAW has cost me from pegging 200FPS into going into the red with 58FPS, how the hell did they get it that wrong. Back to F7 BIOS and good as gold again!!!

Well at long last Giga-Byte has taken my advice and removed F8 from their website, instead of treating everyone as a fool my pc experience for intel goes right back to 8088 and before that sinclairs Tandys 80 machines vic20's. All it takes is just to listen instead of trying to blames the customer for a bit of stupid written bios code...

SolidBladez is offline Member

Is that version for GA-EX58-EXTREME and if yes do you have a link

kind regards
    It's on the first page.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/...082/ex58ex.f9a

Did anybody try the F9a on an EX58-UD5? Is it better than the crappy F8?

UD5/EX F8, UD4P F9 bios's have been removed from gigabyte, is that because the g15 bug or there was another big bug?

F9a, the g15 bug has been fixed and new cpu microcode

Thread Information