Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 196 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 10847

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #1951
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Ok guys i tested this OC for an hour + on prime blend...then decided to go back to F10B using Qflash...after restart SAME DAMN PROBLEM " BIOS RECOVERING AND F10e CAME BACK" I NEVER EVER HAVE THIS PROBLEMS BEFORE FLASHING F10e GIGABYTE PLEASE FIX this its an awesome board doesnt diserve this...

    Last edited by andressergio; 09-11-2009 at 10:25 AM.
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Ok guys i flashed back to F10b and that OC that i can pass on F10f i cant pass it on F10b, it fails in seconds...so i think that they adjusted something, thats why latencies are lower...So only thing they must fix is have the original bios as backup and not F10e.

    Cheers
    Sergio
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  3. #1953
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    OK

    bios F10F tested on my rev 1,0 board seems the same as F10e and STILL F10e AS BACKUP Gigabyte can you plz fix this and put as backup the bios that came with the board or at least one good...plz plz plz

    F10F has same latency problem as F10e, F10b scores more on mem benches...on my rev 1.0 mem runs perfect at 2,40B and for 2,05A need volts but works...problem is on rev 1,1 that HATES 2,40B and like more 2,05A so you guys check that. Best board is still this rev 1.0

    Cheers
    Sergio
    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    Ok guys i flashed back to F10b and that OC that i can pass on F10f i cant pass it on F10b, it fails in seconds...so i think that they adjusted something, thats why latencies are lower...So only thing they must fix is have the original bios as backup and not F10e.

    Cheers
    Sergio
    With as much flashing and benching as you do Sergio, I am unsure why you will not follow the procedure I mentioned to you before and crossflash, then flash back to flash back in the old BIOS you want.

    Just wondering as I do see you around several forums benching pretty hard, it is an easy procedure to do I just made out that one post with many warnings and such as that is something I have to do because crossflash is not suggested/warranted for most users, and can void your warranty if something goes wrong.

    I have done it MANY times and never had an issue, if this really bothers you and you keep being forced back to the BIOS you hate due to super overclocks I do suggest you do what I mentioned to remedy the issue as even the final F10 or F11 may not flash the backup again, who knows?

  4. #1954

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    ...
    The bad part of all is that we the ones we tried F10b and found it a great bios and the ones we love to OC hard have to deal with the fact that F10e will come back again and again and i asked stasio and so many others how to fix this and there's no reply...It would be great to have F10b as backup also<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    Ok guys i tested this OC for an hour + on prime blend...then decided to go back to F10B using Qflash...after restart SAME DAMN PROBLEM " BIOS RECOVERING AND F10e CAME BACK" I NEVER EVER HAVE THIS PROBLEMS BEFORE FLASHING F10e GIGABYTE PLEASE FIX this its an awesome board doesnt diserve this...

    *pic*
    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    Ok guys i flashed back to F10b and that OC that i can pass on F10f i cant pass it on F10b, it fails in seconds...so i think that they adjusted something, thats why latencies are lower...So only thing they must fix is have the original bios as backup and not F10e.

    Cheers
    Sergio
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    why you will not follow the procedure I mentioned to you before and crossflash, then flash back to flash back in the old BIOS you
    want.
    Just doooo it ><
    Gaming: GIGABYTE X58-UD5 - i7 920 C0 - Noctua NH-U12P - 6GB OCZ Platinum PC3-10666 CL7 - Sapphire HD5870 - Antec P182 - TruePower Trio 650w - 3 Acer X243HB in Eyefinity - 2 x 500GB ST3500320AS 7200.11, SD1A - MS Digital Media KB - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

    Server: - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L - 4GB Team 1333 CL9 - 1x 160 2.5 5400RPM - 2x 500GB ST3500320AS 7200.11, SD1A - 1x 250GB ST3500320AS 7200.12 - 1x 1.5TB ST3500320AS 7200.12

    HTPC1
    : GIGABYTE EP45-UD3L - E7600 - 2GB Corsair DHX 800 C5 - GIGABYTE 8500GT - Antec Fusion - Microsoft Comfort Wireless / Logitech MX1000 bt - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

    HTPC2
    : GIGABYTE 945GCMX-S2 - E6320 - 2GB Corsair DHX 800 C5 - GIGABYTE 7600GT - Antec Fusion - Windows 7 Ultimate x64


    HTPC3:
    GIGABYTE P35-DS4 - E6750 - 4GB OCZ System Elite 800 - GIGABYTE 8800GTX - TT Shark - Earthwatts 500w - DeNovo Mini - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

  5. #1955
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    GBT official BIOS update:

    GA-EP45T-DS3R - F4b
    GA-EP45-DQ6 - F13d
    GA-EP45-DS4 - F10a
    GA-EP45-DS4P - F9a
    GA-EP45-DS3 - F10a
    GA-EP45-DS3P - F9b
    GA-EP45-DS3R - F11d
    GA-EP43-DS3L - F9d
    GA-X38-DQ6 - F9j
    Last edited by stasio; 09-11-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

  6. #1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sydney OZ
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    I have just joined last night but have been following for a while.
    Question is other than the new ich10 rom in a later BIOs that my present F5 is there any other advantage in up dating my ex58 extreme
    It is just plays games Win7 64 Home Premium
    CPU Intel i7 965
    M/B Gigabyte EX58 Extreme F12
    Ram Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D
    VGA HD 5970
    Monitor Samsung Sync Master 305T Plus
    Sound X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
    2 Corsair CMFSSD-256GB2D Segate 750gig HDD
    PSU Antec 1000 Watt Truepower Quattro
    Case Antec 1200 + LG Blue ray burner, FDD.
    Key Board Razer Lycosa, Belkin n52te

  7. #1957
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

  8. #1958
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
    Post deleted, be nice guys
    Calm down mate
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 09-12-2009 at 11:47 AM.
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  9. #1959
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    With as much flashing and benching as you do Sergio, I am unsure why you will not follow the procedure I mentioned to you before and crossflash, then flash back to flash back in the old BIOS you want.

    Just wondering as I do see you around several forums benching pretty hard, it is an easy procedure to do I just made out that one post with many warnings and such as that is something I have to do because crossflash is not suggested/warranted for most users, and can void your warranty if something goes wrong.

    I have done it MANY times and never had an issue, if this really bothers you and you keep being forced back to the BIOS you hate due to super overclocks I do suggest you do what I mentioned to remedy the issue as even the final F10 or F11 may not flash the backup again, who knows?
    Thanks mate

    I will do it, and let you know seems like the good things of this new bios is that now i can blend hours at 8 and 8,5 multi on my Q9650 of course i see there's a little dif in latencies...but this i tried last nite and with bios F10b fails soon...

    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  10. #1960
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 174 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 171 guests)

  1. AudiTuner,
  2. jelol98,
  3. moff686

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •