Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 247 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347747 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 10866

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

Can anybody confirm whether F9k for EX58-UD5 fixes the locked CPU multiplier issue?

Stasio :

About gigabyte's bios, there is an EFI GUI dated for X58 ???As Asus for the P5Q Dlx .

YouTube - ASUS EFI GUI BIOS for P5Q series Motherboards

The EX58 are the highend model , i hope to have a such bios . gigabyte are silent about this .

Thanks

Sorry for my poor english .
    I7 920@3.8//EX58 UD4P//GTX275 Frozr//6Go ddr3 16000//Corsair HX//2To//Lian Li V1010B//Watercooling Eclipse

Any word on what the updates are with the F5/F6 Bios's are fore the P55-UD4P?

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze24 View Post
    Stasio :

About gigabyte's bios, there is an EFI GUI dated for X58 ???As Asus for the P5Q Dlx .

The EX58 are the highend model , i hope to have a such bios . gigabyte are silent about this .

Thanks

My friend ,Stasio did not make BIOS for GBT,I just post here.
    If anybody are not happy with latest betaBIOS,just stick with your BIOS,which give you best performance.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Chike is offline Senior Member

I am just wondering, GA-EP43-UD3L F7 BIOS was posted about a week ago but on GB site they still have F7a, they just forgot to update or is there a reason?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze24 View Post
    Stasio :

Thanks

I doubt it, that is gimmicky and useless anyway. But in the past Gigabyte has said they have no plans for EFI BIOS anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Chike View Post
    I am just wondering, GA-EP43-UD3L F7 BIOS was posted about a week ago but on GB site they still have F7a, they just forgot to update or is there a reason?
    Some sites list F7c still as well. They have a LOT of domains, one for each region of the world, so it can take the web dev a while to update each and some may be missed for a while too.

Well, as nobody replied I tooked the liberty to test the F9k upon myself (again) and I can inform you that the 'locked' CPU ratio problem has been fixed.

EX58-UD5 + Xeon W3570

what new with

X58-Extreme F9N ?

can't seems to find change log

edit:
    ------------

never mind found it
    Last edited by Xeon5500; 12-07-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KayossZero View Post
    Anyone else having this annoying bug with UD3P Bios(s) F10I&J? If I have quick boot enabled and my computer is shut down completely (IE, I unplug the PSU Cable/Flip the switch/Lose Power) to force a double boot which is normal for a high OC my #1 Ethernet Port cannot be started in Windows XP, #2 works just fine though.

This issue continues until either A: I flash back to an older bios or B: (and much simpler) I turn off quick boot and reboot to the NIC working just fine. I can only surmise that by skipping that bios step somehow XP doesn't get the necessary info to start the NIC properly?

Anyways at least my OC is working fine now.
    Hi,

Same problem on an EP45-DS3 motherboard with F10c beta bios. My two ethernet ports can't start in windows 7. Quickboot was enabled in bios settings.

I flashed back to F10a (the quickboot option is not available in that version) and all is OK. I didn't try to disable "quickboot" in F10c because I didn't thought that it could be related. I will try that !

Thanks.

Franck.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ya I would say to disable it until they work out the kinks.

You guys can always send in reports on these issues directly as well if you like, this way more reports make it to the BIOS Team
    GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Technical Service Zone

Be sure to simply ask that they forward the issue to the BIOS team, I say this because often the tech team that will reply is not even aware of the beta BIOS you may be using. So just be clear that you are not asking for help, only asking that a bug with the current beta be forwarded to the BIOS Engineers

Thread Information