Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 288 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388788 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 10874

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #2871
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Yes, BIOS mod may have been done incorrectly?

    Try a original Gigabyte unmodified BIOS and see if things are still the same, flash from DOS and clear CMOS after you flash. Then load optimized and check again.

  2. #2872
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Yes, BIOS mod may have been done incorrectly?

    Try a original Gigabyte unmodified BIOS and see if things are still the same, flash from DOS and clear CMOS after you flash. Then load optimized and check again.
    The problem has been solved, see my previous post, I've been edit it.

  3. #2873
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    [QUOTE=stasio;350496]GA-790FXTA-UD5
    BIOS F3a - 14.Jan 10
    BIOS F3d - 02.Apr 10 on Giga official site
    -Update AGESA 3.7.0.0 for AMD 6core CPU
    BIOS F3f - 04.Mar 10
    We didn't post here BIOS for AMD mobo's,but on many another forums you can easy found latest BIOS update.

    Im not talking about beta bios's, I mean official bios for the GA-790FXTA-UD5.
    Not 1 official bios since dec. 2009, its now april.

    look at the 890 mb's 3 new official bios in 1.5 months.

    No new official bios for the GA-790FXTA-UD5 in 4 months.

    Why should I have to hunt for bio's for amd on other sites, when Intel are posted here.

    Isn't this the Gigabyte support site, or is it just intel support site.

    If there is an Gigabyte amd support site please tell me where it is.

    And Stasio thank you for your reply.
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition C3 0945FPAW
    GIGABYTE GA-790FXTA-UD5 F3F Bios
    OCZ AMD Black Edition 4GB DDR3 1600
    Corsair H50
    XFX 8800 GTS 320
    PCPOWER&COOLING SILENCER 750 QUAD
    Coolermaster HAF-132 case

  4. #2874
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    I don't know why some think flashing the BIOS on a Gigabyte MB would be a risk with the Dual Bios feature, seems like recovery options should actually be better than most other motherboards given this feature...
    AMD Phenom II X4 965BE 4.0Ghz @1.41V
    Gigabyte GA-MA785gm-US2H Motherboard F6 BIOS
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus with Dual fans
    Cooler Master HAF 922 Case
    4 GB OCZ Platinum DDR2 PC2-8500 1066 memory
    Saphire Radeon HD3650
    500 GB Western Digital SATA II hard drive
    500 GB Seagate SATA II hard drive
    Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 TV Tuner

  5. #2875
    NGL_BrSH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Just like the board that I RMA'd.. with F5 bios from F1 on my GA-X58A-UD5 the cold boot, missing ram (changed ram brand too!) problem is back.

    I ran F1 for about 3 days before i flashed to F5 and had no problems..... If i run the computer for a couple mins.. completely shut down.. and reboot.. all 6 gigs show.

    Or if i make such a change that bios shuts the comp off for a few seconds and then works fine.

    If i don't actually power it down.. no means of voltages or timings seem to correct it. So weird.
    Last edited by NGL_BrSH; 04-09-2010 at 12:33 AM.

  6. #2876
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon965 View Post
    I don't know why some think flashing the BIOS on a Gigabyte MB would be a risk with the Dual Bios feature, seems like recovery options should actually be better than most other motherboards given this feature...
    If not done properly many things could happen, even with Dual BIOS. So always best to be careful and follow proper safety procedures.

    Quote Originally Posted by NGL_BrSH View Post
    Just like the board that I RMA'd.. with F5 bios from F1 on my GA-X58A-UD5 the cold boot, missing ram (changed ram brand too!) problem is back.

    I ran F1 for about 3 days before i flashed to F5 and had no problems..... If i run the computer for a couple mins.. completely shut down.. and reboot.. all 6 gigs show.

    Or if i make such a change that bios shuts the comp off for a few seconds and then works fine.

    If i don't actually power it down.. no means of voltages or timings seem to correct it. So weird.
    Please make a new thread with your full specs, current exact full settings (Template in my sig) and explain your issue in more detail. I am happy to help, just make a new thread so we can both keep track of things.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AAdjuster View Post

    Im not talking about beta bios's, I mean official bios for the GA-790FXTA-UD5.
    Not 1 official bios since dec. 2009, its now april.

    look at the 890 mb's 3 new official bios in 1.5 months.

    No new official bios for the GA-790FXTA-UD5 in 4 months.

    Why should I have to hunt for bio's for amd on other sites, when Intel are posted here.

    Isn't this the Gigabyte support site, or is it just intel support site.

    If there is an Gigabyte amd support site please tell me where it is.

    And Stasio thank you for your reply.
    We support both AMD and Intel, it's just that Intel is far more prelevent with the users we support, and our contacts generally send Intel BIOS more than anything else because there is far more Intel users here is all.

    There is a German Gigabyte forum or two both with AMD Sections I believe and one UK site as well, I think one of them might post AMD Beta BIOSes, but not sure you would have to go there and look around or ask?

    UK
    Official GIGABYTE Forum - Index

    .DE
    Startseite - GIGABYTE Forum

    As for official final ones, they would always be posted on the main Gigabyte web page for your model
    GA-790FXTA-UD5 (rev. 1.0) - GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS

    I see the latest posted there is F3D, posted on 4/2/2010. A beta is just as good, if not better (It's all I will use) than a final BIOS. Because it has not been updated recently only means there is currently no problems with it or otherwise it would be a newer updated Beta posted. When a beta is tested for a certain time and no issues are found, then they simply rename it and post it. So that beta available now if no problems are found would be the official final one anyway when it gets posted so no need to wait for final.

    If you are having issues with that BIOS send in a report and let them know so they can work on correcting the issue.

    Sorry if you were thinking we hate AMD or something, or didn't want to help, that's not it at all. We just have more ability to help Intel users and more access to Intel related things in regards to Gigabyte boards.
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 04-09-2010 at 02:59 PM.

  7. #2877
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,694

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    New beta BIOS:

    GA-X58A-UD7 - F7c - 09.Apr 10
    GA-P55A-UD7 - F5d - 08.Apr 10
    GA-P55A-UD4P - F9q - 09.Apr 10
    GA-P55A-UD3 - F8j - 09.Apr 10
    GA-P55A-UD3P - F9f - 06.Apr 10
    GA-P55-UD5 - F9b - 08.Apr 10
    GA-P55-UD3R - F7a - 26.Mar 10
    Z370 AORUS Gaming 7,
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

  8. #2878
    Lonelobo's Avatar
    Lonelobo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    111

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    any news on whats new in F7C for X58A-UD7. And what happend to F7A/B ? latest bios was GA-X58A-UD7 - F6a i believed

  9. #2879
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,694

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelobo View Post
    any news on whats new in F7C for X58A-UD7. And what happend to F7A/B ? latest bios was GA-X58A-UD7 - F6a i believed
    No changes yet.
    BIOS's for GA-X58A-UD7 after F6a:
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F6a -22.Feb 10
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F6x -05.Mar 10 (hicookie)
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F6a -08.Mar 10
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F6test1 -23.Mar 10 (hicookie)
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F6test2 -23.Mar 10 (hicookie)
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F7b
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F7c
    which are available in Previous BetaBIOS.
    And of course official F6,from Giga site.
    (BIOS F7a has not been released)
    Last edited by stasio; 04-09-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Z370 AORUS Gaming 7,
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

  10. #2880
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    because the GA-X58A-UD7 with f6 bios rom drivers 8.9.0.1023 and GA-EX58-Extreme with bios f13a rom drivers 8.0.0.1039 ?

    GA-X58A-UD7 - bios f6 - rom drivers 8.9.0.1023




    GA-EX58-Extreme bios f13a - rom drivers 8.0.0.1039




    the controller is not the same? why not upgraded to 9.6?
    Last edited by sirioo; 04-09-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 183 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 179 guests)

  1. AudiTuner,
  2. Mseirco,
  3. profJim,
  4. stasio

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •