Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 354 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 10850

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

do you guys have any beta bios's after fb for my x58a-ud5 rev 2.0? are there going to be anymore bios's? its seems like my board has no official reviews nor a good range of bioses hahahaha, sucks.

UD5 rev2.0 is relatively new board so there are only few reviews. Reviewers tend to test only UD3 and UD7 for some reason.
    FA IS INICIAL BIOS, there have been four betas for FB, and FB is out for less than a month.
    I think FC1 is going to be realased any day now...

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Update with Special BIOS (GoOC 2010):

GA-X58A-UD7 (2.x) - GOOC2010.WWF

- 1. Bios is based on X58A-UD9 bios from 20/8/2010 and X58A-UD7 FB6 bios with a few additions
    2. GOOC Lean Mode: disables various options on the fly including smart fan, power states and turbo, LOGO screen, enables USB keyboard/mouse and disables various third party IC functions which are not necessary for extreme OC
    3. VCORE RANGE: from 1.0V up to 2.1Vcore (I wonder if there will actually be CPUs that scale with volts up to 2.1 lol)
    4. GOOC EXTREME CLOCK: This option removes OCP when enabled
    5. GOOC EXTREME TEMP: This options may improve cold bugs when enabled depending on CPU.
    -07.Sep 10
    More info:
    http://gigabytedaily.blogspot.com/20...s-release.html
    GIGABYTE GoOC 2010 worldwide final bios release with guide notes!
    Last edited by stasio; 09-17-2010 at 10:34 AM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

that bios only works on the ud7 rev 2.0 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Please, We speaka Z English here :)
    I know, I wanted to reply in equally stupid way :P

So who is the guy then? Is he coding the bioses himself? I don't really understand the hiding them part as Stasio said few times.

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Stasio, please pull P35-DS3R F14a for now, and also ask if they can correct it please.
    New "revised" F14b updated.
    and
    GA-P55-UD4 - F10
    Last edited by stasio; 09-17-2010 at 10:51 PM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Thanks to ALL who reported the spammer this weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
    I know, I wanted to reply in equally stupid way :P

So who is the guy then? Is he coding the bioses himself? I don't really understand the hiding them part as Stasio said few times.
    Ahh ok, I wasn't sure and it wasn't translating too good for me !

He is a German Electronics store owner, whom also works directly with Gigabyte Germany.

I am not sure why he hides BIOSes from non members/customers. Sometimes he says he pays money to get BIOSes early for his customers, other times he says he does not, so not really sure? I know there is no reason for any BIOSes to be hidden, we all know what a BETA BIOS means, it's beta so therefore there may be issues. It's his site though so he can do what he wants of course.

I can see him wanting to test a BIOS before posting it on his website, that is understood, but once he tests and posts I see no reason for them to be hidden from anyone. When a bad/faulty BIOS is posted, no matter where it came from, there will be issues - and this could and has happened to both of us but he only blames us when it's really not our fault when things like that happen (It's Gigabyte's).

Sometimes he gets BIOS before Stasio or I, and sometimes we get them before he does. When we get them first we post them right away for everyone to be able to use if desired. On those times where we get them first he will download them from here, test, and reupload to his site. Same as Stasio does from his site to here, but he is always mad about it when it's the other way around and Stasio gets them from him. We don't care when he gets them from us, no do we hide them to try and stop him from getting them.

So, it's always an issue between Stasio and JZ, one way or the other someone is always upset and it could all be avoided easily. BIOS testing before posting is fully understood, but I see no reason to hide a BIOS from users when it can be readily available.

I wish we could all just get along, share BIOS and helpful info, but no one ever wants to get on the same page when it comes to this. JZ mentions we steal his BIOS to post here, so we can generate more traffic/members/visits, when that's not the case at all -we really dont care about any of that.

So, that's the JZ story from my point of view. I really wish we could all work together on this, and I've tried to talk to him about it without any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    New "revised" F14b updated.
    and
    GA-P55-UD4 - F10
    Thanks, I'll pass it along!

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

@ Your # 2.

I meant, you say sometimes YOU personally pay Gigabyte $50 per year to get BIOS for yourself to help your customers, not that you charge other people money. I only meant you say you pay for BIOS to come to your quicker so you can better support your customers.

See Translations are never good, sorry if you misunderstood me! No one is saying you make people pay for BIOSes. And NO one is saying you earn money from BIOS either, via traffic or otherwise.

Thank you for ignoring my PM I sent 8/15/09, that is not very professional of you........
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 09-18-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
    Who is this JZ person anyway, and what's the deal with the sharing BIOSes? Could anyone briefly enlighten me on the subject please?
    JZ is a store owner who sells mainly Gigabyte stuff. In addition to this he works as admin in the German Gigabyte board. He get's upset pretty quick. I personally don't use the German Gigabyte board anymore because I got insulted by him too often and I just helped there other people. But anyhow - he is always right. Don't try to have a different opinion even if it's correct. He will never give in. Might rather start to insult you.

Thread Information