Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 385 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485885 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriakos View Post
    DO YOU THINK SMART TO BE NOTIFIED BY INSTANT NOTIFICATION 100 SUBSCRIBERS ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOUR BIOS ISSUE ...

START YOUR OWN THREAD .... lets hope that the size of the text , was enough to force you , to act reasonably .
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Act reasonably?

Maybe you should learn to act reasonably yourself, first. Moron.

Need some translation? How about pousti or malaka?

It's an issue with the latest BIOS, apparently, so it's under the latest BIOS thread. If a moderator, not some random forum whinging moron, wants me to start a new thread, I shall do so.
    Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 12-06-2010 at 03:50 AM.

Lets hope that you will got banned sooner than solving out your Issue ...

So far the regular posters , looks serious and educated ... and so there is hope ..
    EP35C-DS3R F4 | Q6600 | ProlimaTech Armageddon
    HYPER-X KHX1600C8D3T1K2 /4GX
    PC3-12800 1600MHz (1066 CL 6-6-6-21)
    ATI HD 5770 Vapor - X| X-Fi music |RAID-1 WD Raptors
    HIPER HPU-4M780-PE

XP PRO 32bit

DO YOU THINK SMART TO BE NOTIFIED BY INSTANT NOTIFICATION 100 SUBSCRIBERS OF THIS THREAD, BECAUSE OF YOUR BIOS ISSUE ...

START YOUR OWN THREAD .... lets hope that the size of the text , was enough to force you , to act reasonably .
    Could anyone translate this? Looks like klingon to me.

I would be very happy if a moderator stepped in and deleted all these dumb whining and insultive posts of this "person" (and the reactions around the whole thing too of course)

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Has anyone had any similar problem to the one I described?

X58A-UD3R rev 1.0 with F6 or F7f BIOS, slows down and freezes when entering the M.I.T. screen.

Any idea what the cause could be?
    Sup mate

When i first put to work my mobo (same rev as yours) was with bios F6i and not freeze but was hella slow...then updated to newer bioses and i only had troubles so i backed to F6m wich ppl says and i tried a lot seems the best stable for me.

Try it...

Cheers
    Sergio
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X

Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    Sup mate

When i first put to work my mobo (same rev as yours) was with bios F6i and not freeze but was hella slow...then updated to newer bioses and i only had troubles so i backed to F6m wich ppl says and i tried a lot seems the best stable for me.

Try it...

Cheers
    Sergio
    Interesting. Was this just on the Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) page of the BIOS, or throughout?

I originally went from F5 to F7f for the SSD fix. I later tried F6 which was the same problem. I'm back on F5 at the moment, living with the SSD SMART fail message on startup, but I noticed that F6 and F7f boot a lot smoother than F5 so would like to get back to it if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Interesting. Was this just on the Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) page of the BIOS, or throughout?

I originally went from F5 to F7f for the SSD fix. I later tried F6 which was the same problem. I'm back on F5 at the moment, living with the SSD SMART fail message on startup, but I noticed that F6 and F7f boot a lot smoother than F5 so would like to get back to it if I can.
    put F6m as i recommended you will be fine

regards
    Sergio
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Yes I get angry, if they use as cover , something that they do not own ...

Write on the forum description ... " We are FRIENDS of Gigabyte " ...... And NOT " The Gigabyte is here " !!

Any way, what I care most , are those Bios releases to get an WHATNEW.TXT log .

Something that the volunteers does not do for 2 Years, and rightfully the people are nagging about it.

I am smarter than you TROLL , I can read the dates of the first post up to today ...

And all this inactivity about the damn log , proves for Good , that this forum uses Fake identity ,
    its not an true Gigabyte support forum ..

All ready some one messed my profile , and deleted all my attachments ...

If you do not respect the other people time , do not expect the others to respect you too.

This IS the OFFICIAL US Gigabyte support site!

There are several actual Gigabyte employees that are members here, some with Gigabyte in their username - some without. They may not be as active as they could be, but they are here for sure.

I am sorry about your attachments, and I'm not sure what happened but I'll try to find out for you. We do have a new web developer on the team, so maybe he did a forum update or something that cleared them out?

I'm really not sure, we don't have many active mods, and no one would intentionally do that without just cause for doing so. I'll see if Mr.Tweak knows anything about what happened.

As for BIOS change logs, when Stasio or myself get them we post them, if not we do not. There is not enough room character-wise for each updates log to be posted on the main BIOS posts on the front page, so that is why they are posted with the BIOS updates as they are added. There's simply not enough room to add them each time updates are made.

As for the change logs themselves, sometimes the BIOS engineers give them, and sometimes they do not, so that is why you do not always have a change log. There is nothing we can do about this, we've asked a few times and they have improved a bit in frequency and descriptions, but the BIOS team just does not have the time to include and translate BIOS changes every time.

These are beta BIOS, and as with anything beta you use at your own discretion. If you do not want to flash a BIOS without a change log it's very simple - just don't flash it.

TO EVERYONE:

Please keep this thread clean, I don't want to have to break out the old

Quote Originally Posted by Psyside View Post
    Hey Lsdmeasap, me again :)

Part my ignorance but what exactly does this BIOS versions with Intel RST do different then normal installation via WIN7? any benefit of it? thanks!

P.S. What BIOS version you where using during C300 review? :)

P.P.S. About the suggestion you made about using Qflash, I can't find it anywhere :(
    I am not sure what you are asking about Intel RST and the BIOSes? If you mean what does having the latest RST ROM in the BIOS do, I'm not sure as I've never used it myself, people just want them updated for the sake of having the latest.

From what I've seen, even the RST V. 10 drivers still have issues, so I wouldn't be in any hurry to use them or have a V. 10 ROM inserted into a BIOS.

BIOS version used for the C300 review is visible in all of my results in a CPU-z image, sorry I meant to include the BIOS version when I noted the motherboard.

I used version F7x

What about Qflash?

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    [B]

I am not sure what you are asking about Intel RST and the BIOSes? If you mean what does having the latest RST ROM in the BIOS do, I'm not sure as I've never used it myself, people just want them updated for the sake of having the latest.

From what I've seen, even the RST V. 10 drivers still have issues, so I wouldn't be in any hurry to use them or have a V. 10 ROM inserted into a BIOS.

BIOS version used for the C300 review is visible in all of my results in a CPU-z image, sorry I meant to include the BIOS version when I noted the motherboard.

I used version F7x

What about Qflash?

Eh nevermind about Qflash, i found out that its in the BIOS itself

I'm sorry to bother with noob questions as always man, but i just didn't look at the cpu-z cause i was eager to find out the results of C300 :) about the RST 10 i guess ill skip them if they make any issues thanks alot for your response!

P.S. I'm using F7 atm as well so i guess that makes my machine even more similar to your testing one

P.P.S. Any benefit of leaving unolacted space to allow the controler to breathe? how much over provisioning is used on C300 drives? does that make same effect if you leave like 20% free of the disk?

Sorry for oftopic i lost my self a bit feel free to move this, to other thread or even delete :)
    CPU| Corei7 920@3.8Ghz
    MB| Gigabyte X58 Extreme
    VGA| Sapphire 5870
    PSU| Cooler Master RP1000W
    Display| NEC2490-BK-SV
    Case| CM Haf 932
    Ram|A-DATA 6GB DDR3 @1440Mhz
    HDD| 2x Samsung F3 raid0(storage) & SSD A-DATA S596 (OS)
    Sound Card| Asus Xonar D1
    Headphones| Sennheiser HD595
    Mouse| Logitech G5
    Keyboard| Logitech Wave
    Surround Sound| Logitech X-530

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Official Gigabyte BIOS release:

GA-X58A-UD9 - F5h
    GA-X58A-UD7 - F8g
    GA-X58A-UD7 (2.0) - FC7
    GA-X58A-UD5 - F7e
    GA-X58A-UD5 (2.0) - FC6
    GA-X58A-UD3R - F7g
    GA-X58A-UD3R (2.0) - FD
    GA-X58A-UD3R (2.0) - FE1
    GA-X58-USB3 - F3e

-Enhance USB 3.0 compatibility
    -26.Nov 10

Official Gigabyte BIOS release (first page):

GA-P67A
    GA-H67
    Last edited by stasio; 12-08-2010 at 01:43 PM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Question Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

I just got a new keyboard, the Logitech G510, to replace my old G15. The only issue is that it intermitte​ntly powers up after system shutdown. The backlit LED's and LCD all light up. The problem is not consistent. It doesn't always happen. I even went back to Best Buy and exchanged the G510 for another one, but the problem happened on both G510 keyboards! My old keyboard was a G15 rev 1. I never had any problems like this with it on the same system for over a year. I have a Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 rev 1 mobo.

1) I tried switching the G510 keyboard to different USB ports but the problem remained.
    2) I disabled the Legacy USB keyboard BIOS option but the problem remained.
    3) I upgraded my BIOS from F9E to F13J based on Gigabytes notes "Enhanced USB keyboard compatibility". So far the new BIOS appears to have fixed the intermitte​nt power up after system shutdown problem !

But now I have a new problem. This one is also intermittent. I am assuming that the new BIOS is the cause. My system sometimes freezes during Windows 7 Pro x64 boot. I can see the Windows 7 logo but the mouse and keyboard never light up. I have enabled boot logging so that I can get some diagnostic info the next time it happens.

I see that there are newer BIOS versions available all the way up to F13Q. Does anyone have any info on what these newer versions do ? I wonder if I should go back to BIOS F9E or try F13Q ? Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 rev 1, BIOS F13J
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Intel i7-920 c0
    Kingston Hyperx RAM 3x2gb PC-12800 DDR3-1600
    eVGA GeForce 250 GTS 1gb DDR3
    2x OCZ Vertex SSD 120gb
    2x Western Digital Caviar Black 1tb
    Western Digital Raptor 150gb
    Intel X-25M SSD G2 80gb
    Plextor PX-850SA DVD
    Seasonic S12 Energy Plus 550w
    Zalman 9900 cooler