Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 389 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489889 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 10847

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #3881
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Station Drivers list some F11d mod for EP45-UD3P, but there is no word about it here. It's confusing. Any ideas what it is?

  2. #3882
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
    Station Drivers list some F11d mod for EP45-UD3P, but there is no word about it here. It's confusing. Any ideas what it is?
    Yeah,this one is modded with Intel RAID ROM 10.0.0.1046 /Realtek LAN ROM 2.37/
    JMicron ROM 1.07.06.
    Today has new mod with:
    Intel RAID ROM 10.1.0.1008 / Realtek LAN ROM 2.37 / Jmicron ROM 1.07.06
    GA-EP45-UD3P - F11dm

    Edit:
    X58A(EX58,EP45) modded BIOS with Intel RAID ROM 10.1.0.1008 / Realtek LAN ROM 2.37 / Jmicron ROM 1.07.06 just uploaded on :
    http://www.station-drivers.com/
    Last edited by stasio; 12-17-2010 at 01:19 PM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

  3. #3883
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    615

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Will it make any difference, what do you think? Not sure what LAN ROM is good for, but the former might affect disk performance, maybe?

  4. #3884
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
    Will it make any difference, what do you think? Not sure what LAN ROM is good for, but the former might affect disk performance, maybe?
    Rom's are like bios's for the individual component. I would give it a shot. always use the latest bios unless you cant get what you want out of it or it wont do what you want.
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  5. #3885
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    Yeah,this one is modded with Intel RAID ROM 10.0.0.1046 /Realtek LAN ROM 2.37/
    JMicron ROM 1.07.06.
    Today has new mod with:
    Intel RAID ROM 10.1.0.1008 / Realtek LAN ROM 2.37 / Jmicron ROM 1.07.06
    GA-EP45-UD3P - F11dm


    Edit:
    X58A(EX58,EP45) modded BIOS with Intel RAID ROM 10.1.0.1008 / Realtek LAN ROM 2.37 / Jmicron ROM 1.07.06 just uploaded on :
    Station-Drivers: le site de drivers, bios, firmwares avec un forum d'aide
    It is possible to make the same mod with the latest bios for ep45 ud3r http://oldforum.gigabyte.de/forumdow...1/EP45UD3R.zip ?

  6. #3886
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    P/H67 BIOS update:

    GA-H67A-UD3H - F6c
    GA-H67M-D2 - F8b
    GA-H67M-UD2H - F3b
    GA-H67MA-D2H - F6b
    GA-H67MA-UD2H - F5e
    GA-P67A-UD7 - F5m
    GA-P67A-UD5 - F4m
    GA-P67A-UD4 - F5m
    GA-P67A-UD3P - F5a
    GA-P67A-UD3R - F6a
    Hello, Thanks for sharing BIOS ;)
    I have problem with BIOS GA-P67A-UD4... Error: Invalid BIOS image!!!

    I downloaded 3 times and the same problem

    Anyone know what is the problem?

    thanks
    regards

  7. #3887
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by mathewgx View Post
    It is possible to make the same mod with the latest bios for ep45 ud3r http://oldforum.gigabyte.de/forumdow...1/EP45UD3R.zip ?
    http://www.station-drivers.com/telec...rf13e-mod2.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by DaCoSa View Post
    Hello, Thanks for sharing BIOS ;)
    I have problem with BIOS GA-P67A-UD4... Error: Invalid BIOS image!!!

    I downloaded 3 times and the same problem

    Anyone know what is the problem?

    thanks
    regards
    Yes, I got this info from Taiwan,some of these new BIOS updates may not be able to flash from BIOS itself.
    Please use new released version @BIOS 2.10:
    http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...gbt_atbios.exe
    Hope,they will fix this soon.
    Added note on the first page.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalZer0 View Post
    I can't see the P67 and H67 boards listed on the Gigabyte website.
    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155
    Last edited by stasio; 12-21-2010 at 07:38 AM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

  8. #3888
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    F8G beta bios for the rev 1.0 Ud7 , just before flashing i got Checksum error DD00 ? i did not flash never got this on F7 bios, is this normal for the beta bios?
    Gigabyte X58A-UD7 (Rev 1),980x ,True Ultra-120 eXtreme Rev.C,FM122 Cpu Fan,Dominator GT 6GB Air flow pro+fan , GTX 480, Prelude XFI, Corsair 850Hx CoolerMaster 830

  9. #3889
    PalZer0's Avatar
    PalZer0 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Nam View Post
    F8G beta bios for the rev 1.0 Ud7 , just before flashing i got Checksum error DD00 ? i did not flash never got this on F7 bios, is this normal for the beta bios?
    Your download is probably corrupted. Try redownloading the BIOS (from a different source if you're able).
    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro (BIOS version 3402) | Core i5 2500K (4GHz) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8R DDR3-1600 CL8 (2x4GB) | Palit GTX 680 Jetstream 2GB | ASUS Xonar D2X | WD Caviar Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX) | LG CH10LS20 Blu-ray/DVD-RW combo drive | Corsair HX650 | Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 | Samsung 2333SW (23" LCD @ 1920x1080) | Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

  10. #3890
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by PalZer0 View Post
    Your download is probably corrupted. Try redownloading the BIOS (from a different source if you're able).
    i did mate, and it was the same.. still on F7 not even chancing it lol even though i want the F8 , may wait for Final now, hopefully Santa may bring this,,
    Gigabyte X58A-UD7 (Rev 1),980x ,True Ultra-120 eXtreme Rev.C,FM122 Cpu Fan,Dominator GT 6GB Air flow pro+fan , GTX 480, Prelude XFI, Corsair 850Hx CoolerMaster 830

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 299 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 297 guests)

  1. AudiTuner,
  2. jelol98

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •