Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 507 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 74074574975055065075085095175576071007 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Question Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

I am planning to get Gigabyte
    HA65M-UD3H-B3

Will it get a BIOS update to support Ivy Bridge Processors as the rest of 6 series motherboards?
    Just in case it does not get any update I can go for a H67 in a different brand for a lesser price.
    That is the reason I am asking.

boe323 is offline Member

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

i wouldnt bother with gigabyte, go asus, im sorry to say that but they just cant get things right in my opinion, im now scrapping my board and the new x58 asus or maybe even msi's latest x58 with pcie gen3, i updated my bios to the latest beta to use the new home theatre v4 and theres no subwoofer signal, only works with windows config tester, all my roms are years old, still there is no updated rom in latest beta bios, ive now reverted and are staying on the ga-x58a-ud3r rev2 FB original bios because it just corrupts itself and ends up flashing the FB recovery bios anyway. Im sorry that im turning traitor on you guys, i know its only beta that i tried but it still shouldnt be corrupting itself when i take it of extreme memory profile,but it can be done if i leave it FB, so there not caring verymuch and havnt cared verymuch since fg, ive not tried fc.or fd or fe but i definetly know that FG and after so far just corrupt themselves on my mobo, so i guess its staying FB untill i come up with the cash for another brand, i think maybe wait untill the new chipset is released at end of year, should have plenty of cash then to by mobo and thenew cpu.Now im writing to gigabyte to give them some stick, not that i was call you guys down please dont take it the wrong way.

X58A-UD7 version 1 with F9c bios. I can not get the computer to boot from the CD Rom drive. I have the CD ROM connected to one of the six intel SATA ports. in the Bios I have selected the first boot device as the CD ROM but it just skips past the CD ROM drive. In fact now that I think of it. it does not identify it in the boot up sequence. However it works in Windows.
    Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced Case
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 rev 1
    Intel Core i7 960 @ 23 x1 88, 4.324GHz
    Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W
    EK Supreme HF Copper water block
    6 x 4GB Corsair Dominator-GT (CMT12GX3M3A2000C9), @ 1880 MHz 8-9-8-24, 1.66v
    2 x Gigabyte GTX 570 in SLI
    4 * WD Caviar Black 1TB

A few days ago, my ud9 has started doing that exact problem, turned pc on and dvd drive not recog by bios and also my m4 512.

I updated firmware for ssd and cold boot issue is fixed, but for some reason the dvd drive isnt seen on 4 of the 6 blue ports (may be faulty?).

I connected the dvd drive to one of the other non sata3 ports, white ones, and the drive is now seen, so its either bios issue or something blown?

As it all worked fine before a bios issue, doesent make sense that it would be that, however as you say, unless i need to reinstall OS the drive is recognised in windows, just not in bios on certain ports now.

Also whats new in ud9 x58 F6d please if anyone knows.

Maybe some dvd drives also now need a cold boot fix as the one for my ssd now works on this host system.

This list is provided by end users and not Gigabyte directly, all BIOS flashes carry a risk and please do not flash until you have properly educated yourself on what it involves and accept those risks.

Can anyone please tell me what changes have been made in GA-X58A-UD3R rev2 FH3 bios? I cant find any info on it except for the Dolby driver.
    |3930k@4.6ghz|AsrockExtreme9|16gigVengence|LianLiA 71|CustomTripleExternalWaterbox|HCP1200watt|3x27"|2x6990cfx|120gbVertex3+256gbSupertalentSSD|48Tb|G19|RAT9|Lo gitechZ5500|LogitechG35|

boe323 is offline Member

Well would you beleive it, since my ga-x58a-ud3r rev2 decided to yet again revert itself back to the original bios FB (after trying to turn off extreme memory profile) that i had when purchasing ive noticed my pc boots faster, so theres a bonus.I never gave the FB bios a chance before, i just updated the day i bought it and everytime it reverted itself, but this time ive gave up and im just leaving it untill i get a different hhmm brand, because i can turn extreme memory profile on and off with no problmes with FB, sound is not as loud or crisp as with the other bios ive used ie, fg,fh,fh1, fh3 is good and sound is crystal with new dolby theatre v4 but theres no subwoofer signal and no matter what you try it wont enable, only way round is if you loose your centre and change the output to a front or rear on the subwoofer/centre output, but then it sounds weird becuase of the lack of centre, oh well never mind, ive wrote to gigabyte and maybe they will fix it or theyll have to scrap the dolby v4 for my board, i cant be the only one with the same board as me that it wont work on surely, especially when everything (all outputs) work on the dolby home theatre before you update to v4.
    Last edited by boe323; 08-31-2011 at 03:37 PM.

The F9c not solve the problems of writing the ssd, which had the F8 version on the motherboard GA-Z8X-UD7-B3.
    I mean connected by SATA SSD. Agility 3 Sata III, Vertex 3 Sata III ...
    Recovered by momentarily turning off the C3/C6 state.

Bios guys sent me the new beta F9c bios for Z68X-UD4-B3 board that should address boot loop issue or cold boot start if anyone is still experiencing it.

z68xud4.f9c

polypenko is offline Member

Dinos22 tks for the beta bios.

Yesterday I re-installed W7, but still problems.

Later I found out that most likely the latest Etron usb 3.0 driver was
    causing the problems in my configuration.

Re-installed the previous USB Drives and so far no Crash.

Thread Information