Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 561 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 614615115515595605615625635716116611061 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 10874

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #5601
    NoJuan999 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by johnathonm View Post
    Anyone able to put together a fully updated P67-UD4-B3 bios with all the latest roms for testing?
    Intel RAID ROM Updated to 11.5.0.11111
    RealTek PXE Updated to 2.45

    Gigabyte_GA-P67A-UD4-B3_(rev. 1.1)_F7_IR11.5_RT2.45.rar
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55030067/Gig...1.5_RT2.45.rar
    Last edited by NoJuan999; 02-24-2012 at 08:17 AM.
    I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
    If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

  2. #5602
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5

    Angry Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS - Bootloop/Boot Loop Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    PM sent on this, I'm trying and will keep you all updated if I hear anything!
    Thanks for the post on the update to the bootloop/boot loop problem...

    I recently also got trapped in the bootloop/boot loop problem ... and given this forum and many others documenting the problem extensively ... I think that it's about time that Gigabyte give us a real/solid solution. So anyway, I RMAed the board and now I wait for a replacement ... whereas I should be running a nice, brand spankin' new computer Worse still, because I wasn't very happy with Asus over my last board and AHCI problems ... I purposely switched to Gigabyte hoping for a better experience ... well that was short lived!!! I've never RMAed a board in my life until now. So much for my pity party ... Let's hope Gigabyte gets this fixed!

    There is also an F12 BIOS update on the Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 V1.3.

  3. #5603
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Z View Post
    Thanks for the post on the update to the bootloop/boot loop problem...

    I recently also got trapped in the bootloop/boot loop problem ... and given this forum and many others documenting the problem extensively ... I think that it's about time that Gigabyte give us a real/solid solution. So anyway, I RMAed the board and now I wait for a replacement ... whereas I should be running a nice, brand spankin' new computer Worse still, because I wasn't very happy with Asus over my last board and AHCI problems ... I purposely switched to Gigabyte hoping for a better experience ... well that was short lived!!! I've never RMAed a board in my life until now. So much for my pity party ... Let's hope Gigabyte gets this fixed!

    There is also an F12 BIOS update on the Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 V1.3.
    Sorry to hear you've been having issues! We thought they had it all fixed up the last few weeks, and it seemed like everyone was reporting that it was fixed for them, but slowly more users said it wasn't, so they are still working on it.

    Hopefully they'll get it ironed out soon!

  4. #5604
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    96

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    I just tried to update the bios for my GA-X58A-UD7 [version 1] F9d and was told it was the 'wrong size'. I note it is almost half again larger than the last bios I had put in. What gives and how to install?!?!?
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 v.1 [F9d Bios] with i7-990X
    Lian Li PC-B-25F Case
    Be Quiet BQT P7-Pro 750W
    Sapphire HD 5770 Vapor-X 1GB DDR5
    Corsair XMS-3 24GB 2000 CL 9-9-9-24
    Noctua NH D-14
    6 TB SATA II storage; 12 TB SATA III AF
    3 24" LCD screens w/Eyefinity, 9 Multi-Desktops




  5. #5605
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    For those larger BIOS you need to use FlashSPI via DOS, or @BIOS (If you use @BIOS be sure you use the latest version, you will find it below)
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ity-tools.html

  6. #5606
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    96

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    For those larger BIOS you need to use FlashSPI via DOS, or @BIOS (If you use @BIOS be sure you use the latest version, you will find it below)

    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ity-tools.html
    Ah, thanks, but you spend so much time warning about not using @BIOS and there are two - which one, and is it not as dangerous as before?!?! How does one use the FlashSPI [there are also two, which?] via DOS? - and which is least dangerous of disaster. I do have a double BIOS board, but find to my horror that sometimes they erase on their own [without my asking them to!] Thanks.

    Seems life is getting more dangerous! Is the F9d OK?
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 v.1 [F9d Bios] with i7-990X
    Lian Li PC-B-25F Case
    Be Quiet BQT P7-Pro 750W
    Sapphire HD 5770 Vapor-X 1GB DDR5
    Corsair XMS-3 24GB 2000 CL 9-9-9-24
    Noctua NH D-14
    6 TB SATA II storage; 12 TB SATA III AF
    3 24" LCD screens w/Eyefinity, 9 Multi-Desktops




  7. #5607
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by crazybear View Post
    Ah, thanks, but you spend so much time warning about not using @BIOS and there are two - which one, and is it not as dangerous as before?!?! How does one use the FlashSPI [there are also two, which?] via DOS? - and which is least dangerous of disaster. I do have a double BIOS board, but find to my horror that sometimes they erase on their own [without my asking them to!] Thanks.

    Seems life is getting more dangerous! Is the F9d OK?
    @bios is still suggested not to use only because your in windows doing the flashing. @bios has gotten alot better over the years. Yes their are 2 versions of @bios but only 1 is ment for your board http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...gbt_atbios.exe The other version is listed as @bios (x79) as that one is for the x79 chipset.

    When flashing with @bios make sure to load optimized defaults and only set what is needed to get into windows. Load @bios and check the box to clear dmi pool data. After flash renter bios and load optimized defaults.

    As for flashspi there should only be on version and that should come with the bios file its self if not use this version FLASHSPI.zip. You have to boot from a bootable usb flash drive formatted in fat32 to dos and flash with flashspi. I never have done it this way.

    @bios or flashspi is only needed to flash once to the larger bios file once there you can continue you to use q-flash. If you want to drop back down to a bios with a smaller size you would need to use @bios or flashspi again.

    F9d is the latest version for your board so yes use that version.
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  8. #5608
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    cape cod, ma.
    Posts
    187

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJuan999 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what changes have been made in the GA-P55A-UP4P F15a Beta BIOS ?
    i have the same question........ i have that motherboard, still, also........and have had bsod problems, i think related to the way the mb handles all 4 memory slots being filled............and some speed issues with the new ssd's, namely my OCZ Vertex 3........and the supposedly 6gbps Gsata port

    anyone using the f15a bios ?

  9. #5609
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    I have bought two Z68XP-UD3P.
    The first had boot loop problem. Never had access on BIOS screen. RMA requested.
    The second had boot loop problem but in some way with success I access to BIOS screen to flash from F2 to F7e.
    Boot Loop seems solved but sometimes the POST remains stopped to CPU type and Memory Testing not appears.
    I push reset...system reboot and all is OK. the system works perfectly under Windows with all types of tasks without problems.
    Why the system sometimes stops before Memory Testing? I have 16GB of Corsair Vengeance LP (4x4GB).
    All the BIOS settings are to default.

  10. #5610
    NoJuan999 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsip View Post
    i have the same question........ i have that motherboard, still, also........and have had bsod problems, i think related to the way the mb handles all 4 memory slots being filled............and some speed issues with the new ssd's, namely my OCZ Vertex 3........and the supposedly 6gbps Gsata port

    anyone using the f15a bios ?
    Check your PM for my thoughts on this.
    I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
    If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 178 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 175 guests)

  1. AudiTuner,
  2. Mecgyver,
  3. Mseirco

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •