Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 590 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 10847

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

stasio is offline GIGABYTE Elite

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

With all respect to you guys,
    please start to post BIOS mod in new sticky thread:
    GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Thanks in advance.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Pentoryx View Post
    1: BIOS is now working. Flashed with F8 BIOS-qFlash but with an installed Modded Bios and 2M-Flash-Variant of QFlash! how is in all newer Bios with Hyprid-UEFI.

2: Hmm i will try to sum it down to you but i dont know how becouze is alot of this intel-crap:

TRIM dont works as the most thinks becouze the documentions not correct or many isnt in it or it isnt wished from intel that u know it! and it is totaly bulls... if u be a developer/vendor or somethink if u be outside of intel!
    ROMs dont works as the most mean that it have to works like version-names-tagging! becouze some roms goes out of intel on hidden ways and this bulls... isnt correct documented or it wont never later declared as NO-SOLUTIONS! so more problems in the world will be to find BUT NO SOLUTION IS TO FIND FOR THIS USERS HOW HAVE ANY PROBLEMS! ~ No one is know is a Version ROM example: 11.5.x.xxxx preAlpha good enough to be in a BIOS-ROM from diffrent-Boards?! or is the ROM Version with a WHQL Certificate not better like ROM Version 11.1.x.xxxx ~ In the most developers world a version numbering system have an groundway but this bulls... from intel sometimes brings the most in the world tooooo much hidden problems, becouze the most thin the version-taggering-system is for all developers the same BUT THIS IS NOT THE FACT! and EXACTLY that brings the BIGGEST PROBLEMS into this ROMs & Drivers area!

I can tell more and more and i wont find any END ~ i work and build PC-Systems now nearly 25 Years and i mean, i am be since 30 years at the side of PC-History with my activitiys, but what i see in the last years is mostly horrible... much persons wont see it so, but i am sure never long times must ago, then all see what for idiotics-systems is here runing from persons how never have understand, what they do have results for all and what for results it have if that results have hidden buggs and when results have viewable never correctable false results!

hope u can understand it a bit better... ~ and well i request my bios-mod again while i mean, that this combination of roms, give the best variant with all best options ~ and here it is totaly unintress if ROM 11.5.x.xxx working with or not, it is an preALPHA who havnt to be on the real world & it is old and no WHQL-Certificate... and so on. sure some dudes havnt problems with it and did they use it in his mods all is ok, but for the others how wana also correct mods, we need variant with the most possible security also as mods. hmmm hope i some is now better to understand..., but it wasnt correct all what i will fully all say but now i end it...

THX for ur reads and the try to understand my thinks...

FrfG
    Pentoryx
    Sorry, I didn't know you were having BIOS different size issues, from using older BIOS, or I would have mentioned to you how to correct that before!

Ahh, so you are mad at Intel? Even WHQL ROM might not work for all systems/hardware, so it doesn't really matter if ROM is that or not, all you should worry about personally is if the (X.XX version) ROM works for you. If that is 11.5+ or 11.1.x, ect it shouldn't matter, you personally would have to test on your hardware anyway to be sure, WHQL or not. So you have to choose which you want to use, or try both, IE ask for a BIOS MOD x 2 - one with each so you can try either.

Or you can PM someone for tips on how to mod yourself if you want, it is very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentoryx View Post
    THIS IS THE BIOS-MOD I SEARCH THX FOR HELPING TO CREATE IT FOR ME IF U CAN!

FrfG
    Pentoryx
    Check BIOS mod thread, I'll post it here shortly for you!

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    With all respect to you guys,
    please start to post BIOS mod in new sticky thread:
    GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Thanks in advance.
    Will do bud! Keep in mind, it will take a while for everyone to notice that thread, so you may have to ask a few times
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 04-02-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Sorry, I didn't know you were having BIOS different size issues, from using older BIOS, or I would have mentioned to you how to correct that before!

Ahh, so you are mad at Intel? Even WHQL ROM might not work for all systems/hardware, so it doesn't really matter if ROM is that or not, all you should worry about personally is if the (X.XX version) ROM works for you. If that is 11.5+ or 11.1.x, ect it shouldn't matter, you personally would have to test on your hardware anyway to be sure, WHQL or not. So you have to choose which you want to use, or try both, IE ask for a BIOS MOD x 2 - one with each so you can try either.

Or you can PM someone for tips on how to mod yourself if you want, it is very easy.

Check BIOS mod thread, I'll post it here shortly for you!

Will do bud! Keep in mind, it will take a while for everyone to notice that thread, so you may have to ask a few times

THX LSDMEASAP, all is now noted and well the new BIOS-Mod area is found anyway THX for the Mod i wana install now and test it...

FrfG
    Pentoryx

Update with new BIOS:

G1.Sniper 3 - F3
    G1.Sniper M3 - F2
    GA-Z77X-UD3H - F7
    GA-Z77M-D3H - F5
    GA-Z77MX-D3H - F8

- Enhanced overclocking compatibility
    - 23-29.Mar 12
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    Win 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    By Request:

GA-Z68P-DS3 F8 MOD

Intel RAID ROM >> 11.5.0.1111
    Realtek LAN >> 2.45

GA-Z68P-DS3-F8-MOD.zip

GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 F8 MOD

<s>Intel RAID ROM >> 11.5.0.1111
    Intel AHCI ROM >> 1.20_E.0027 03/23/2010
    Realtek LAN >> 2.45
    Marvell >> BIOS Version 1.0.0.1033 / Firmware 2.2.0.1125

After flash is complete, shut down fully and switch off PSU, wait one minute and clear CMOS. Then turn on, boot to BIOS and load optimized and save/apply/reboot back to the BIOS. Once in the BIOS again set AHCI settings and Marvell Firmware mode to "Force", then save/apply/reboot and let it load through to windows, before that happens Marvell Firmware will update and board will reboot.

GA-P67A-UD3P-B3-F8 MOD.zip</s> AHCI Fails!

Updated:
    Realtek LAN >> 2.45

Qflash Checksum = C800 = Tested and working!

GA-P67A-UD3P-B3-F8 MOD-2.zip

GA-P67A-UD7-B3 F7 MOD COMPLETE

Intel AHCI ROM >> 1.20_E.0027 03/23/2010
    Realtek LAN >> 2.45
    Marvell >> BIOS Version 1.0.0.1033 / Firmware 2.2.0.1125

Qflash Checksum = 4300 = IE Tested and working!

After flash is complete, shut down fully and switch off PSU, wait one minute and clear CMOS. Then turn on, boot to BIOS and load optimized and save/apply/reboot back to the BIOS. Once in the BIOS again set AHCI settings and Marvell Firmware mode to "Force", then save/apply/reboot and let it load through to windows, before that happens Marvell Firmware will update and board will reboot.

GA-P67A-UD7-B3 F7 MOD COMPLETE.zip
    UD3P doesn't have a Marvell chip so why would you add its firmware to the BIOS?

He didn't, he just forgot to change the log info (I know since he made the mod for me originally). :)

Quote Originally Posted by NiklasA View Post
    He didn't, he just forgot to change the log info (I know since he made the mod for me originally). :)
    ^^ Correct! ^^ that is why I <s>strik'd</s> it out as well, I just left for others in case anyone already downloaded , so no one would go crazy wondering why it was missing, then I updated it and added the new notes.

I did several BIOSes at the same time, all with the same changes except for the UD3P, and I mistakenly left that in when I copied the change log info.

I verified that for NiklasA as he mentioned it right away too, so it's just a typo and that package was pulled and replaced anyway due to the AHCI not working for that board.

Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 04-03-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Update with new BIOS:

GA-X79-UD7 - F11c

- Fix LSI RAID card issue
    - 30.Mar 12
    Last edited by stasio; 04-08-2012 at 10:19 PM.
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    Win 10 x64

Is there a beta or Final new bios for GA-870A-UD3 (rev. 2.1) ?
    THX

Thread Information