Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 631 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681731 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 10847

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    New BIOS updated:

GA-Z68XP-UD5 - F7a

- 22.Mar 12

NOTE:
    As BIOS received after GB Taiwan office hours, no changelog atm.
    What was the changes of this BIOS? Any idea?

thebeing is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    GB Taiwan ask me today remove latest UD3H Beta BIOS from first page.
    Did they mention why they wanted F12i pulled?

None the less, last night I ran into a couple bugs with that version so I've rolled back to F12h.

The first bug was semi-serious, with the motherboard getting stuck in a Boot Failure Detected loop after making some adjustments to BCLK, voltages, and RAM multiplier. Even Load Optimal Defaults was producing Boot Failure Detected. Luckily, reflashing the bios fixed the issue. I have to admit that it bothers me that the Z77 UD3H seems to either store configuration data or gets corrupt in such a way which is impossible to get rid of short of a reflash.

On my old UD3H, I remember F12g having a similar issue related to Turbo. It got stuck in an endless 2-3 second reboot loop, and after clearing the CMOS it instead completely hung after POST which made it impossible to enter the BIOS. The F7 Backup Bios booted fine, and after a bit of fiddling I figured out a way to use QFlash to reflash any BIOS on my USB Flash to my Main BIOS while within the Backup BIOS. The reflash brought it back to normal, but I ultimately RMA'ed it because the Atheros NIC completely died a few days after that, and have been using my second UD3H for the past week.

The second was the Atheros NIC all of a sudden became unresponsive refusing to load any webpages, and my attempt to disable it semi-hung Windows 7 leaving me to forcibly shut-down. That could very well have been a driver bug in 2.0.15.16, since it resolved itself after rebooting. None the less a little bit concerning since this is my second UD3H, while NIC failure was the reason I RMA'ed my first UD3H.

I just hope Gigabyte is also working hard at fixing these unrecoverable BIOS corruption issues before they release the next stable. I'm stuck on these betas, since they are the only ones which have proper OPROM support for my RAID card and HBA.
    Last edited by thebeing; 07-21-2012 at 05:12 AM.

hackintoshx86 is offline Junior Member

GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 VERSION 1UA

When I sleep my system I find a get a boot loop for about 10 seconds. After it restarts I get the message about my system and BIOS changes and it asks me to reload optimized settings. My question is what is the suspend type with the BIOS. I do not see a S3 option anymore.

As well the PCI option for the Init. First won't hold over the reset. Changes back to Auto.

Real-Time Ratio Changes in OS options are gone. I would like to disable this setting as well.

Any comments are appreciated Stasio and others!
    Last edited by hackintoshx86; 07-23-2012 at 01:28 AM.

oile is offline Junior Member

Any news about LLC on new Z68 UEFI bios ??
    H1G for XP UD4 doesn't display the option in bios!
    What about other models ?

Thanks

Unhappy Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

BAD UEFI INSTALL?

I just tried installing the UEFI bios update to Z68X-UD3 and now I just get a blank blue screen or sometimes with a small portion of the graphics. I have cleared CMOS, removed all but 1 bank of memory, graphics card, and all drives. Still no luck. Right now there is no way to enter BIOS or even to boot to the USB flash to try update again. I saw the utlity to go back to the award but again there would be no way to access those files.

Any help is appreicated.

Well I created my M-DOS USB Flash drive going to attempt updating from legacy bios to, UEFI, wish me luck.

Well it was a success, might I add~ Now all I need to do is other things, in the bios concernig mainly the GPU. The other features I will sort out later. There is something I want to know in this thread concerning the bios and other bioses and power managment features. Anyone who has ever over clocked or bench makred a Product, may I please ask you this simple question?

How do I disable C-states I know what they are but do not know exactly what are c-states in a bios, I really need to disbaled them, confused @@. I need to do it because it is the last thing, besides completely added and installing IRST dirvers that I need to do :). Anyone can help me, I was never the one to really over clock or tweak in bioses, sort of new to me to go this far with it, so it is not like I am a novice or something. I just never messed with C-states, and need them to be disabled to get propper benchmarks, and SSD speeds. Just want to test something, seeing as how this is my first time messing with a UEFI bios I would get helped here, at least I figured, anyone willing to help me :(?

Been asking for hours on other sites, or better yet since yesterday and still no response.

ps:

you have spam issues on this site, to induct such a counter measure having to type the year you want in a question >.<?

new here and thank you for this thread. Strange thing is today I went and saw a new bios weeks before there was nothing new, so happy. was wondering or felt they would never switch z68 boards to UEFI bios's.

tierra6326 is offline Junior Member

UEFI bios for P67A UD4 ???

iROOT is offline Junior Member

UEFI BIOS for GA-Z68X-UD3-B3 version U1c.
    http://ggts.gigabyte.com/FileList/1241481/z68xud3.rar

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Thanks iROOT !

New BIOS:

GA-Z68X-UD3-B3 - U1c

- 28.Jun 12
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz