Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 706 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 206606656696704705706707708716756806 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 10847

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Hi, stasio!

Would you check my issue?(at 704 page) Not only Seasonic X850, but also SuperFlower SF-1000P14PE GOLDEN KING, too.

GA-Z68X-UD4-B3

been forgotten about?

updates seem so slow on this one.

Peak is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sniperdude View Post
    GA-Z68X-UD4-B3

been forgotten about?

updates seem so slow on this one.
    Slow?

Try GA-P67A-UD4-B3, that hasn't gotten ANY UEFI update so far. Guess we just have to throw it away, even though it was indicated at the time that UEFI would be added later, and some low end MBs in the series has already gotten it :(

Can't get Windows 8 to work properly at all, and missing out on all the benefits with faster starts and stuff. Done Gigabyte for 12 years now, but irritated enough to meter out some revenge for when Haswell comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Peak View Post
    Slow?

Try GA-P67A-UD4-B3, that hasn't gotten ANY UEFI update so far. Guess we just have to throw it away, even though it was indicated at the time that UEFI would be added later, and some low end MBs in the series has already gotten it :(

Can't get Windows 8 to work properly at all, and missing out on all the benefits with faster starts and stuff. Done Gigabyte for 12 years now, but irritated enough to meter out some revenge for when Haswell comes!
    Completely agree with you, all the series P67 & Z67 have been completely forgotten!!

I understand that GB will give priority to its newer boards but nothing seems to be happening at all for the
    likes of the p67 or z68

it's a little unfair of GB to release UEFI BIOS for these board if they had no intention to update and develop them to a workable
    replacement for the Old type BIOS.

Last UEFI I tested was the U1c version and it totally sucked (yes I know its BETA)it took 5 mins to boot with a GTX 670 installed
    since then nothing much has changed despite a newer version.

Quote Originally Posted by Peak View Post
    Slow?

Even tho my board has seen some movement in BIOS its still totally useless and I am still having to use the same BIOS as yourself to keep a stable system.

No pointing have a UEFI BIOS at all if it don't work.

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Probably you guys didn't read my notice.....:

Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    Probably you guys didn't read my notice.....:

Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!
    Not much point him being here tho if he never posts.

Last Activity
    2 Days Ago

EDIT

in fact I think its time to move on even tho my board is less that a year old..Over 10 years of buying GB boards think its time ( lol its a lot of boards)
    I tried ASUS ......gonna get me on of these I think..... Asus P8Z77-V PRO.
    Last edited by sniperdude; 01-27-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Default BIOS bug: wake up computer from ACPI S3 sleep for WMC recording fails

I have confirmed the BIOS revisions F11 and F12 Beta to be buggy with a Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev 1.0. My symptoms are:
    1. wake-up from ACPI S3 (Suspend to RAM) does NOT work with Windows Media Center (Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit)
    2. wake-up from ACPI S3 (Suspend to RAM) does work using a RC6 remote control with USB Infrared receiver.

Windows Media Center recordings will work only if the computer is running or in S1 mode. Recordings from hibernation never worked. After downgrading to BIOS F10 Windows Media Center woke up from S3 sleep to start a recording without issues. Before downgrading please check the CPU compatibility list to clarify whether your processor works with BIOS F10.

Quote Originally Posted by Wladyslaw View Post
    Hello everybody ! I have to inform that official bios F11 and beta bios F12b for GA-P55A-UD6 has serious bug: It's impossible to wake up computer from sleep (ACPI mode S3) under windows 7 64 bit. Bios F10 working well. Regards.
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
    Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev 1.0
    AMD Athlon II X2 240
    2 x 1GB Kingston DDR2 800 RAM
    Samsung 1TB HDD
    Digital Devices CineS2

Hi there,
    i flashed the GA-Z77X-UD5H - F15q

got an issue there.
    i have a dedicated graphic card and using the internal graphic chip for lucid mvp.
    therefor the monitors are connected to the dedicated graphic card and in bios the internal chip is activated.
    primary display in bios is set to pciexpress.

with the latest bios it won´t boot. it just stucks.
    is this a known issue?

i could switch to these settings again and copy the post status led code, but after that i always have to hard reset bios settings. so.. just if u need those data.

Thread Information