Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 743 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744745753793843 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 10869

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: Z68X-UD7-B3 and Z68X-UD5-B3

Quote Originally Posted by ace1234 View Post
    Does anyone know if these have been abandoned from the UEFI roadmap so I can stop checking in here?
    I was just cleaning my mail's inbox, and I saw that it's been a year since I first contacted GB for the Z68 IvyBridge issue. A whole year... Their reply was that within a month (!!!) they would have released a fully working BIOS for the Z68-UD7. It's been a year now, and GB has not even bothered releasing a fully compatible BIOS for the motherboard that was considered to be their best for Z68.
    A month later, I recontacted them, asking when they'll release the BIOS they had informed me for, and whether it was going to be a UEFI one or not. They replied to me telling me that they will release it "asap", and they also plan to release a UEFI BIOS for the UD7.
    Since then, they kept telling me that would have released it "asap" and that they "inform their support dept".
    I'm pretty sure, that with the Z87 on the gates, there is going to be no UEFI for the UD7. And I strongly believe that there is going to be no F11 (not the beta F11a) BIOS either.

All I can say, and I'm sorry for the language, is that their support is ridiculous.
    The could have been honest to me and to other customers from the beginning. We are not sheep, and we should not be treated like that. Their replies turned out to be cheap lies instead of honest answers.
    I'll personally never trust GB again. Not because there is a problem with their motherboards. But because their support is totally terrible.

Exclamation Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

I think I have an issue...I have loaded the UL1 and select fast boot and now when I boot I can't get into bios settings to change. It looks like the usb keyboard isn't working either. Any help would be great. how do I get into bios and change?

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by shamrox View Post
    I think I have an issue...I have loaded the UL1 and select fast boot and now when I boot I can't get into bios settings to change. It looks like the usb keyboard isn't working either. Any help would be great. how do I get into bios and change?
    You donít tell what board you have but as a general rule you should be able to clear your CMOS to set the board up to normal operation. Read your manual to get specific details.

Be sure to connect your keyboard directly to a backside USB-port, donít connect thru a hub!

You should be up and running in a few minutes...

Default Re: Z68X-UD7-B3 and Z68X-UD5-B3

Quote Originally Posted by arxidompalo View Post
    I was just cleaning my mail's inbox, and I saw that it's been a year since I first contacted GB for the Z68 IvyBridge issue. A whole year... Their reply was that within a month (!!!) they would have released a fully working BIOS for the Z68-UD7. It's been a year now, and GB has not even bothered releasing a fully compatible BIOS for the motherboard that was considered to be their best for Z68.
    A month later, I recontacted them, asking when they'll release the BIOS they had informed me for, and whether it was going to be a UEFI one or not. They replied to me telling me that they will release it "asap", and they also plan to release a UEFI BIOS for the UD7.
    Since then, they kept telling me that would have released it "asap" and that they "inform their support dept".
    I'm pretty sure, that with the Z87 on the gates, there is going to be no UEFI for the UD7. And I strongly believe that there is going to be no F11 (not the beta F11a) BIOS either.

All I can say, and I'm sorry for the language, is that their support is ridiculous.
    The could have been honest to me and to other customers from the beginning. We are not sheep, and we should not be treated like that. Their replies turned out to be cheap lies instead of honest answers.
    I'll personally never trust GB again. Not because there is a problem with their motherboards. But because their support is totally terrible.
    +1
    I've been waiting for an UEFI of my P67 MB nearly a year. All I got from GGTS is a crap U1B with lots of BUGs.
    I've kept reporting them about the bugs, such as CPU Fan not working and PCIE X1 unable to use.
    But what they had always keep saying is that they'll post the UEFI in their website, "if there is an update in the future." Even asked me to flash back to AWARD Bios.

So, I think, "if there is nothing happen to my brain in the future", I'll never try to buy their MB again. Maybe try ASUS's or ASRock's next time.

Z77X-UD3H F19j - the bug causing major memory problems when BCLK is set manually instead of auto is still present! :(

daxgr is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
    Z77X-UD3H F19j - the bug causing major memory problems when BCLK is set manually instead of auto is still present! :(
    Wow! So Gigabyte screwed up an update? I can't believe it...

I don't know which update, all I know is the bug is still here. I can't even remember which BIOS version I encountered it first...

Z77X-UD3H F19j has got more bugs than an Entomologist's greenhouse.

The latest one i've found is than if OS Type is set to "Win 8" or "Windows 8 WHQL", then randomly my computer will power off by itself. Keyboard and power buttons will remain lit, but i cannot wake or re-power the system.
    It has to be unplugged from the wall for a few seconds, then it can be powered on.

Add to this "Fastboot" causes my overclock to disappear.

"Ultrafast" does absolutley nothing.

And at any time any of you BIOS settings can just change back to defaults, and the only way to change them back and get the change saved is the reflash the thing.

Apart from that.... its fine

Quote Originally Posted by SLICKRIC21 View Post
    And at any time any of you BIOS settings can just change back to defaults, and the only way to change them back and get the change saved is the reflash the thing.
    Ha, maybe I wasn't delusional when I thought the entire thing resetted itself into defaults!

Stasio, please, is there any way for you to check with Gigabyte whether they are still working on BIOS for this particular board? It's been 7 months since last stable release, and Z77 is still the major chipset nowadays, so I don't understand the lack of updates.

CageJ is offline Junior Member

Z87 is coming soon, that's why....

Thread Information