Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 765 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775815865 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #7641
    Bongkie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    160

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by gnr_tb View Post
    I found a trick with the "no XMP bug" that also blocked changing any memory timing in the last beta Bios-es...
    You just load opt. defaults, save&reboot , then go to bios and change only the ram timing/freq/enable XMP , reboot , load bios again , and now you can change everything you want.
    When I used to load all my settings in one time , the XMP was ignored ...
    What is your board?

  2. #7642
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Well, today in less than 12 hours my X79-UP4 with BIOS F3t froze 3 times. The first time after 3 hours approx. Then after 9 hours approx. Then again after 3 hours approx.
    Up until today it was freezing every 10-13 hours. So I managed using it by shutting down or rebooting every 6 hours.
    I am outraged. I can't use my PC like this. It's all Gigabyte fault. And they refuse to fix their own mess at BIOS level not even providing all the Intel released patches.
    It's absolutely absurd.

  3. #7643
    sardelkin's Avatar
    sardelkin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    сраная рашка
    Posts
    16

    Angry Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by zerowing View Post
    Well, today in less than 12 hours my X79-UP4 with BIOS F3t froze 3 times. The first time after 3 hours approx. Then after 9 hours approx. Then again after 3 hours approx.
    Up until today it was freezing every 10-13 hours. So I managed using it by shutting down or rebooting every 6 hours.
    I am outraged. I can't use my PC like this. It's all Gigabyte fault. And they refuse to fix their own mess at BIOS level not even providing all the Intel released patches.
    It's absolutely absurd.
    Have same problem with X79-UD3 with last version BIOS from oficial site. With latest beta version from this forum all fine but broken VT-d and Virtualbox\HyperV not working properly. In GGTS said me contact the service center for diagnostics. It's my 4th motherboard from Gigabyte, previous were very good and now i think it's last motherboard from this vendor.

  4. #7644
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    What is going on with the Z77-UD4H AND Z77-HD4 boards? There have been many beta bios postings since the board has come out, but not one updated, stable version yet?

    I am having shutdown problems that come in intermittently (namely on the UD4H board). Sometimes it appears the board will emulate the 60/64 port upon shutdown causing the computer to remain on for about 10-15 seconds, other times it shuts off flawlessly, and quickly. (Or a possible erp problem? -Yes I have that option turned on)
    Last edited by gbbios; 07-10-2013 at 02:13 AM.

  5. #7645
    Andres Gonzalez Biront is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by sardelkin View Post
    Have same problem with X79-UD3 with last version BIOS from oficial site. With latest beta version from this forum all fine but broken VT-d and Virtualbox\HyperV not working properly. In GGTS said me contact the service center for diagnostics. It's my 4th motherboard from Gigabyte, previous were very good and now i think it's last motherboard from this vendor.

    I have VT-d working flawlessly with F12T. But it has crashes at idle, that are more prone to happen while the CPU is overclocked. At 4550Mhz, it happens once in 2 or 3 days, but at 4625Mhz it usually freeze every day, if it's idling.

    I thought it was a bad CPU, so I just dialed down the OC to 4500Mhz. It sometimes crashes... but rarely. Anyway, it's overclocked, I guess it would work just fine at stock. So I can't really blame the motherboard.

    I didn't try the new BIOS, but I don't have any hopes fixing those freezing problems.

    anyway, I'm just waiting for 4930K to launch. I hope it overclocks better on this board.

  6. #7646
    sardelkin's Avatar
    sardelkin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    сраная рашка
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Andres Gonzalez Biront View Post
    I have VT-d working flawlessly with F12T.
    Please post screenshot with BIOS virtualisation settings. This is my http://goo.gl/xUMPQ and this CPU-Z screen
    http://goo.gl/vifgg without VT-d with this BIOS settings. BIOS version same F12t

  7. #7647
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Please LinK for the new Z77x-UP7 Bios




    Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    Update with new BIOS:

    GA-Z87X-OC Force - F6b
    GA-Z87X-OC - F5h
    GA-Z87X-OC - F5i
    G1.Sniper 5 - F6d
    G1.Sniper M5 - F6b
    GA-Z87X-UD5H - F6e
    GA-Z87X-UD4H - F6c
    GA-Z87X-UD3H - F6f
    GA-Z87X-D3H - F6a
    GA-Z87M-D3H - F7a
    GA-Z87-HD3 - F5c
    GA-Z87N-WiFi - F3a

    GA-Z77X-UP7 - F6d
    GA-Z77MX-D3H TH - F7b
    G1.Sniper 3 - F8k
    G1.Sniper M3 - F10f
    GA-Z77X-UD5H - F16c
    GA-Z77X-UD4H - F2k
    GA-Z77X-D3H - F18e
    GA-Z77-D3H - F19i
    GA-Z77-HD4 - F2e
    GA-Z77-HD3 - F2g
    GA-Z77M-D3H - F14k
    GA-Z77MX-D3H - F16g
    GA-Z77N-WiFi - F3f
    GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP - F7d
    GA-Z77-DS3H - F10i
    GA-Z77P-D3 - F8h


    - Improve system compatibility
    - Apr-Jun 13

    **NOTE:
    All Beta BIOS's has been suspended for last 3 months,due to development and already release of latest Z87 system.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding !

  8. #7648
    Andres Gonzalez Biront is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by sardelkin View Post
    Please post screenshot with BIOS virtualisation settings. This is my http://goo.gl/xUMPQ and this CPU-Z screen
    http://goo.gl/vifgg without VT-d with this BIOS settings. BIOS version same F12t
    CPU-z does not show VT-d. It never did.

    But I have an ESXi 5.1 installation with working passthrough over the HD7950, and even the Creative X-Fi.

  9. #7649
    sardelkin's Avatar
    sardelkin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    сраная рашка
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Andres Gonzalez Biront View Post
    CPU-z does not show VT-d. It never did.
    But I have an ESXi 5.1 installation with working passthrough over the HD7950, and even the Creative X-Fi.
    OK, my mistake, it's VT-x, screenshot for example from google http://goo.gl/ZndP9 Compare it with my screenshot http://goo.gl/vifgg
    I installed Virtualbox with old BIOS, it works normal, but after BIOS update Virtualbox show me error message http://goo.gl/b9C05
    Of course all virtualisation options in BIOS were always enabled

  10. #7650
    Andres Gonzalez Biront is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Yes, it shows VT-x. Sorry, I can't boot it right now.

    I'll upload a screenshot of the BIOS settings later.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 193 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 188 guests)

  1. AudiTuner,
  2. gbis,
  3. sinnedone,
  4. thedukelebt,
  5. yahfz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •