Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 782 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784792832882 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS




  1. #7811
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    to dark to see o.0
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by irfs View Post
    are you using XMP for ur mem? If you are may or may not help but try disable xmp and manually tap ram timing in. also if ram is rated 1.6v up it to 1.62v-1.65v
    Put latest bios on each bios (Backup & main) don't forget to load optimised defaults after each flash then save and exit (do it for both bioses) (doing it this way completes the bios flash process) then input all your settings.
    think i am using xmp right now yes, but a costum profile with the rams actual timings (9-11-10-28), the timings i get when i let the bios choose it on auto are a load of crap (11-11-11-48)

    thats on the second bios, the first bios holds a older beta version with fast booting turned on, and with that i cant even enter the bios as it doesnt power the keyboard (in the bios i have set it to support it, but it just doesnt power on eitherways) and to reset that, i would need to open the system and press the clear cmos battery ... i preffer wait with that till i get my new graphics card it some days and do it at the same time

  2. #7812
    irfs is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by stealhtfire View Post
    think i am using xmp right now yes, but a costum profile with the rams actual timings (9-11-10-28), the timings i get when i let the bios choose it on auto are a load of crap (11-11-11-48)

    thats on the second bios, the first bios holds a older beta version with fast booting turned on, and with that i cant even enter the bios as it doesnt power the keyboard (in the bios i have set it to support it, but it just doesnt power on eitherways) and to reset that, i would need to open the system and press the clear cmos battery ... i preffer wait with that till i get my new graphics card it some days and do it at the same time
    Looks like you will need to hit clr cmos to make things right. Its definitely best to keep both ur bioses on f6. Then see if you're problem persists. If it does jus try disable xmp and dont use auto but define settings yourself 9 11 10 28 1t.
    On z77 both bioses can have some kind of cross talk which can cause problems. On z87 however it does have the dual bios disable switch which could help. Id deffo recommend both bioses flashed to f6 tho. Also you could just try alt + f10 to flash the current running bios onto the other at bootup.
    Corsair Carbide 400R
    Corsair AX-750W
    Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH F12j
    i7 2600K@4.8GHz
    Antec 620 Kuhler
    16GB Gskill 2133 10 11 10 28 1N
    Gigabyte 680 GTX OC3W
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
    Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001
    Samsung HD204UI Spinpoint F4 2TB

  3. #7813
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    EGYPT
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    hi

    i have z87x-ud4h BIOS F6

    i have some problem like if i remove or install any hardware like hdd or pci express card or also usb flash memory pc cannot start.
    must make default for bios

    next problem with pci express i have tbs 6925 and is work good with pci e x4 but when install in x1 have big problem and card damage 3 card have this problem and all damage

    before i have gtx 660 oc gigabyte alot of times driver stopped i dont know why and i use alot of version all same problem now i sold this card and i will get new one i think about gigabyte gtx 670 oc this is ok with this motherboard

    please i need reply for my all problems

    and if bios is reason or problem with motherboard hardware

    sorry for my bad english

    thank you for all

    i love gigabyte any way :)

  4. #7814
    irfs is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    I have a sneaky feelin most issues could be related to the fact that ud4h has no usb2 ports on back io panel. So im guessing most people whilst installing windows may be Plugging in there mice n keyboards into usb 3 ports. This was a big issue on z77 so we had to use usb2 right from the beginning. Using usb3 led to so many issues I can't describe. I done it by mistake once and had to reinstall windows again but this time using usb2 ports for mouse and keyboard. If you're case has usb2 ports plug it into a header on mobo. Use those ports for mice and keyboards. ..then install windows. Also if you check on gigabytes site for f6 bios in description it states usb3 drivers must be installed in advance. May need some clarification from gigabyte regarding this.
    Corsair Carbide 400R
    Corsair AX-750W
    Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH F12j
    i7 2600K@4.8GHz
    Antec 620 Kuhler
    16GB Gskill 2133 10 11 10 28 1N
    Gigabyte 680 GTX OC3W
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
    Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001
    Samsung HD204UI Spinpoint F4 2TB

  5. #7815
    Teddybehr's Avatar
    Teddybehr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    159

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmoud_a1 View Post
    hi

    i have z87x-ud4h BIOS F6

    i have some problem like if i remove or install any hardware like hdd or pci express card or also usb flash memory pc cannot start.
    must make default for bios

    next problem with pci express i have tbs 6925 and is work good with pci e x4 but when install in x1 have big problem and card damage 3 card have this problem and all damage

    before i have gtx 660 oc gigabyte alot of times driver stopped i dont know why and i use alot of version all same problem now i sold this card and i will get new one i think about gigabyte gtx 670 oc this is ok with this motherboard

    please i need reply for my all problems

    and if bios is reason or problem with motherboard hardware

    sorry for my bad english

    thank you for all

    i love gigabyte any way :)
    Hi,

    Welcome to the forum !

    1- Unplug computer and reset CMOS
    2- On reboot ....Load "Optimized settings" in the bios....then save and exit....reboot
    Assuming that you have Windows as your OS
    3- Update to the latest driver beginning by the chipset driver http://downloadmirror.intel.com/2077...inst_autol.zip
    4- Install the chipset driver with the "-overall" switch (create shortcut ...go to properties...and add the -overall switch to the setup.exe... like setup.exe -overall)
    5- Install the storage driver
    You will find the latest driver for storage, video, ... there:
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ity-tools.html

    Good luck and feel free to come back here if it don't work (or even if it work)

  6. #7816
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    to dark to see o.0
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by irfs View Post
    Looks like you will need to hit clr cmos to make things right. Its definitely best to keep both ur bioses on f6. Then see if you're problem persists. If it does jus try disable xmp and dont use auto but define settings yourself 9 11 10 28 1t.
    On z77 both bioses can have some kind of cross talk which can cause problems. On z87 however it does have the dual bios disable switch which could help. Id deffo recommend both bioses flashed to f6 tho. Also you could just try alt + f10 to flash the current running bios onto the other at bootup.
    alt+f10 does not seems to exist as it has no response
    gues ill wait a few days and do it while i install the gpu
    its not that big of a deal .. to press reset once or twice ... only takes up 10 seconds max

  7. #7817
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation bug in Z77X-UD4H beta BIOS version F2h

    hi, i want to report a bug in the F2h beta BIOS for the Z77X-UD4H v1.0. the Windows 7 64-bit OS will not detect the Intel HD 4000 internal graphics while one or more discrete GPUs are present (i.e. it will not show up in the device manager along side any discrete GPUs that might be installed), even though i 1) already went through the process of installing the HD 4000 drivers and know for a fact that it works properly, and 2) previously enabled the internal graphics in the BIOS. in fact, after both enabling the internal graphics and forcing "init display first" to IGFX in the BIOS and then saving and exiting, the HD 4000 will still be absent from the device manager once into Windows...and if i restart and re-enter the BIOS, i find that while the internal graphics is still enabled, "init display first" has defaulted back to "auto." it wasn't until i reverted back to the one and only non-beta BIOS for my Z77X-UD4H, version F1, that the HD 4000 internal graphics showed up along side the discrete GPUs in the Windows device manager.

    now i know the current beta BIOS for the Z77X-UD4H is version F2k, and that the problem may have already been both reported and fixed by now...but i wasn't about to read through the almost 800 pages of this thread just to confirm just how many beta BIOSes have been released since version F2h and whether or not the bug has been fixed. so hopefully the developers find this info useful for the next beta BIOS release if the bug hasn't already been addressed.

    Eric

  8. #7818
    Teddybehr's Avatar
    Teddybehr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    159

    Default Re: bug in Z77X-UD4H beta BIOS version F2h

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny129 View Post
    hi, i want to report a bug in the F2h beta BIOS for the Z77X-UD4H v1.0. the Windows 7 64-bit OS will not detect the Intel HD 4000 internal graphics while one or more discrete GPUs are present (i.e. it will not show up in the device manager along side any discrete GPUs that might be installed), even though i 1) already went through the process of installing the HD 4000 drivers and know for a fact that it works properly, and 2) previously enabled the internal graphics in the BIOS. in fact, after both enabling the internal graphics and forcing "init display first" to IGFX in the BIOS and then saving and exiting, the HD 4000 will still be absent from the device manager once into Windows...and if i restart and re-enter the BIOS, i find that while the internal graphics is still enabled, "init display first" has defaulted back to "auto." it wasn't until i reverted back to the one and only non-beta BIOS for my Z77X-UD4H, version F1, that the HD 4000 internal graphics showed up along side the discrete GPUs in the Windows device manager.

    now i know the current beta BIOS for the Z77X-UD4H is version F2k, and that the problem may have already been both reported and fixed by now...but i wasn't about to read through the almost 800 pages of this thread just to confirm just how many beta BIOSes have been released since version F2h and whether or not the bug has been fixed. so hopefully the developers find this info useful for the next beta BIOS release if the bug hasn't already been addressed.

    Eric
    Hi,
    Welcome to the forum.

    1- Try this one (f2k)

    Z77XUD4H.2k.zip

    2- Update all drivers including (and first I would say)..chipset (with the overall switch), then storage, ...
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ity-tools.html


    3- I am sure you went thru that but just to be sure ... reset CMOS (after flashing)...load "optimised settings'...save/exit...re enable igfx (like you did ..not "auto") and your other manual settings.
    Plug your monitor on the igfx....shutdown..then monitor back to discreet with igfx still "enable"...force a "scan for hardware change" in Dev manager if it still don't show with your monitor on discreet.

    I think you loose nothing at trying I guess
    Hope it works !

    P.S. I had the same problems on my UD3H before.
    Last edited by Teddybehr; 08-02-2013 at 02:38 PM.

  9. #7819
    Teddybehr's Avatar
    Teddybehr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    159

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by stealhtfire View Post
    alt+f10 does not seems to exist as it has no response
    gues ill wait a few days and do it while i install the gpu
    its not that big of a deal .. to press reset once or twice ... only takes up 10 seconds max
    Hi,
    yeah...alt+f10 copy live bios into backup (at least on z77). I would rather flash one bios at a time (its safer but that's just me)

    I guess you have already done that but

    1- Unplug computer and reset CMOS
    2- On reboot ....Load "Optimized settings" in the bios....then save and exit....reboot
    3- Manually fine tune BIOS
    If your Windows (assuming you use Windows) is installed in UEFI mode
    then your Asus GTX 780 must have the EFI GOP vbios to work if you have setup your bios with fastboot enable and CSM support disable.
    Asus supply a vbios mod tools if you don't have it already( the efi GOP vbios)

    If your windows is setup in legacy mode...be sure to have CSM support enable and set your video (...storage...) mode accordingly.
    Hope it help a bit

    Cheers
    Last edited by Teddybehr; 08-02-2013 at 02:34 PM.

  10. #7820
    stasio's Avatar
    stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My
    Posts
    5,691

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

    Teddybehr,
    thanks for your assistance.

    Btw,
    New BIOS update:

    GA-Z87X-UD5H - F7a
    GA-Z87X-UD3H - F7c

    GA-Z87M-D3HP - F2d

    - Improve system compatibility
    - New Intel MicroCode 06C3 Rev.12 (02.July 2013)......UD5H & UD3H only
    - 29.Jul-02.Aug 13
    Last edited by stasio; 08-02-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 173 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 168 guests)

  1. AudiTuner,
  2. mastagon,
  3. Nhawk,
  4. ROKUGAN,
  5. zappa666

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •