Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 788 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798838888 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 10847

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

It would seem the retail F7 bios is out for the GA-Z87X-UD5H

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-Z87X-UD5H (rev. 1.0)

What does it mean in the notes, ' The USB driver must be updated in advanced.' Is that referring to the USB3 driver??...if so that not a new driver it was released over a month ago is there a newer one?
    | GIGABYTE Z87X-UD5H | INTEL i7-4770K @ 4.7Ghz |
    | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1600MHz | MSI HD7950 3GB XFIRE |
    | 64GB SAMSUNG 830 SSD | 256GB CRUCIAL M4 SSD | WD 3TB GREEN |
    | CORSAIR 650D CASE | YAMAKASI CATLEAP Q270 LED |.

polypenko is offline Member

After I installed F7a yesterday my w8 boot time went from 20 sec to 100.

Went back to F6, but the boot delay was still present, then I read that by disabling e-sata the delay problem
    could be bypassed.

This morning I installed F7 - checked the usb driver fix which were already installed on my pc.

Same delay problem, so switched off the e-sata feature since I have no e-sata devices.

Only after F7a was released the e-sata delay occured, downgrading to f6 did not help.

So what did F7a do more than solve bugs and other issues, or was the e-sate feature changed
    intentiously to improve pcie-e compatibility as indicated on the offical GB site?

Gigabyte site
    1.Support Intel C2-stepping chipset
    2.Improve PCIE-E compatibility
    (Note) The USB driver must be updated in advanced.
    Last edited by polypenko; 08-05-2013 at 06:31 PM.

I'm having problem with my GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 Bio's running Ivy i5-3570k.

In UEFI Bios
    = u1f - beta bios from here.
    - back panel usb 3 not working.
    - front panel usb 3 unable to detect/use usb 2 devices (thumb drives etc.), but usb 3 drive is fine.
    = u1e - beta bios from official gigabyte website.
    - back panel usb 3 not working
    - front panel usb 3 working with usb 3 devices, usb 2 devices detected as "unknow device"
    In AWI Bios
    = 13a - beta from here
    - back panel usb 3 not working.
    - front panel usb 3 unable to detect/use usb 2 devices (thumb drives etc.), but usb 3 drive is fine.
    = 13 - official from gigabyte website
    - back panel usb 3 worked when I first installed windows 7, but after upgrading and downgrading bios, it's not working anymore.
    - front panel usb 3 works

I have uninstalled and reinstalled etron usb 3.0 driver directly from gigabyte website, and etron official website in hoping fixing the issue, but nothing worked.

Can anyone help??

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

New BIOS:

GA-Z87X-OC Force - F7
    GA-Z87X-OC - F6
    G1.Sniper 5 - F7
    G1.Sniper M5 - F7
    GA-Z87X-UD5H - F7
    GA-Z87X-UD4H - F7
    GA-Z87X-UD3H - F7
    GA-Z87X-D3H - F7
    GA-Z87MX-D3H - F5
    GA-Z87M-D3H - F8
    GA-Z87-D3HP - F5h
    GA-Z87-HD3 - F6
    GA-Z87M-HD3 - F7
    GA-Z87N-WiFi - F4
    GA-Z87P-D3 - F6

- Support Intel C2-stepping chipset
    - Improve PCIE-E compatibility
    - 02/03.Aug 13
    Last edited by stasio; 08-06-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Anyone have issues with the USB3 ports on the Z87X-UD5H, the 2 USB ports next to the PS/2 keyboard and mosue ports are only working in USB2 mode. Its been like that since the first BIOS release
    | GIGABYTE Z87X-UD5H | INTEL i7-4770K @ 4.7Ghz |
    | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1600MHz | MSI HD7950 3GB XFIRE |
    | 64GB SAMSUNG 830 SSD | 256GB CRUCIAL M4 SSD | WD 3TB GREEN |
    | CORSAIR 650D CASE | YAMAKASI CATLEAP Q270 LED |.

virtualfred is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BlockABoots View Post
    Anyone have issues with the USB3 ports on the Z87X-UD5H, the 2 USB ports next to the PS/2 keyboard and mosue ports are only working in USB2 mode. Its been like that since the first BIOS release
    Sorry if this has already been said, have you updated the USB3 drivers as requested by Gigabyte ?

Hello

i updated the bios from f3 to 5 without problems and then to f6 and then my trouble started

ill explain it a little to make it easier but i flashed by bios using @bios i thought at first it could solve the memory leak the haswel is having in windows8
    but it didnt and then i see F6 improved DDR support so i flashed again ever since F6 my 780gtx nvidia drivers are crashing like mad and my Sound blaster ZxR *yes i turned the onboard soundblaster off* is making popping noises distortion

so last night i see F7 with improved pci e support i flashed and the problems seemed to go away but after the second boot there back again tho there less then before there still here.

im using the G1 sniper 5 with a i7 4770k 16 gb hyperx ramm on xmp profile 2 making it 1600mhz it runs in 2133 normaly i got the sound blaster ZxR and a gigabyte 780gtx

i do not know whats going on i tried to test my ssd hdd my ram i used furmark on my videocard for about 30 minuts to see if it crashes or buckles under presure but it plainly does not no errors in memtest aswel * i use the usb memtest not windows*

anybody got this problem or could help me on my way cause its annoying and im thinking of just going to the store and mark it al as faulty and getting something else at this moment ><

Quote Originally Posted by Havolice View Post
    Hello

i updated the bios from f3 to 5 without problems and then to f6 and then my trouble started

ill explain it a little to make it easier but i flashed by bios using @bios i thought at first it could solve the memory leak the haswel is having in windows8
    but it didnt and then i see F6 improved DDR support so i flashed again ever since F6 my 780gtx nvidia drivers are crashing like mad and my Sound blaster ZxR *yes i turned the onboard soundblaster off* is making popping noises distortion

so last night i see F7 with improved pci e support i flashed and the problems seemed to go away but after the second boot there back again tho there less then before there still here.

im using the G1 sniper 5 with a i7 4770k 16 gb hyperx ramm on xmp profile 2 making it 1600mhz it runs in 2133 normaly i got the sound blaster ZxR and a gigabyte 780gtx

i do not know whats going on i tried to test my ssd hdd my ram i used furmark on my videocard for about 30 minuts to see if it crashes or buckles under presure but it plainly does not no errors in memtest aswel * i use the usb memtest not windows*

anybody got this problem or could help me on my way cause its annoying and im thinking of just going to the store and mark it al as faulty and getting something else at this moment ><
    ---------------------------------------------

Hi

My advice is to run the system at stock and see if the problem is still there also worth a note that the hyper x has to be manually set i had tons of problems running this memory in xmp when i did it would force over 1.300volt into my 4770k which is bad....

try this re soundcard

Reboot your pc do not run anything then download this dpc DPC Latency Checker run it and see what you get if your spiking high then there is a problem....

I have been having crazy problems with my new platform too and it seems to boil down to the c1 lynx chipset usb3 for me i have had talks with intel and they admit there is a fault with the c1 chipset which i am not happy about at all i have also spoken to gigabyte and all i keep getting is new bios's from them which is not solving the problem....

ta harney

Quote Originally Posted by harney View Post
    ---------------------------------------------

Hi

My advice is to run the system at stock and see if the problem is still there also worth a note that the hyper x has to be manually set i had tons of problems running this memory in xmp when i did it would force over 1.300volt into my 4770k which is bad....

try this re soundcard

Reboot your pc do not run anything then download this dpc DPC Latency Checker run it and see what you get if your spiking high then there is a problem....

I have been having crazy problems with my new platform too and it seems to boil down to the c1 lynx chipset usb3 for me i have had talks with intel and they admit there is a fault with the c1 chipset which i am not happy about at all i have also spoken to gigabyte and all i keep getting is new bios's from them which is not solving the problem....

ta harney
    ill try this right after im done updating the new reinstall of my machine im getting something odd every boot up now to scanning and repairing E: while E isnt even formated at all ><

ill turn everything memory wise on stock next reboot
    **edit

just turned of the profile sound is beter
    ran the latency check for gigs and its constant at 1000 and some times it just spikes to 2200 but not all the time once every 2 full rows
    Last edited by Havolice; 08-06-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havolice View Post
    ill try this right after im done updating the new reinstall of my machine im getting something odd every boot up now to scanning and repairing E: while E isnt even formated at all ><

ill turn everything memory wise on stock next reboot
    **edit

just turned of the profile sound is beter
    ran the latency check for gigs and its constant at 1000 and some times it just spikes to 2200 but not all the time once every 2 full rows
    -----------------------------------

Well if dpc is showing spikes at over 1000 2200 then this will cause audio clicks pops or worse case distortion.....Mine dpc keeps around 60/190 and odd highs up to 350 which is normal ...before with old bios and wrong settings and wrong drivers i was getting spikes over 2000 and getting pops and glitches ect...

So my advice is make sure you have the correct up to date bios make sure all drivers are up to date across the board and do not have any external devices plugged in until you get you dpc down...sometimes a service can cause issues too...

I know we have different gigabyte board but you are having problems which i did have.......

Also important if you can test for me this use the xmp for the memory in your bios then run cpuz and run aida or other cpu usage prog and tell me what your cpu voltage is at full tilt i am intrigued if you get the same high volts in the cpu that i had when i set my hyperx to xmp.....

I now run my 4770k at 4.3 with manual volts at 1.145 24/7 and set my mem manual at 10 10 10 27 @900 (1800)

What memory is it you have (modal) wonder if its the same as mine

ta h

Thread Information