Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 790 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 10848

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by Havolice View Post
    pops and crackling and very sporadic and im not using onboard im using a standalone ZxR

but after bios update f7 the poping and cracking is gone to almost totaly gone it happens when dpc starts peaking

also to note i just tried something from a forum trace the dpc latency wich drivers are using it How to Diagnose and Fix High DPC Latency Issues with WPA (Windows Vista/7/8) - Sysnative Forums is the link

i came up to 2 drivers nvlddmkm.sys having 63.996 324 ms and wdf01000.sys having 17.584 395 ms

so i gues these are the thorns in my mobo's side

Good finding....That is why i like using the dpc prog ..i was going to say use dpc in conjunction with pops n clicks happing at the same time .....

Did you say your on win 8 if so have you tried win 7 so to eliminate the os giving the problems ...i keep away from 8 because of the issues stated and do not like it full stop christ i would be still using win 2000 if ms still supported it ..and i still like xp for audio work but if i must use a new os then i will stick with 7..

ta h

ADD....

Are you using a nvidia card if you are do a reinstall of the drivers do custom install check the clean box and do not install nvidia sound drivers for the card this has helped me with a few builds re pops n clicks

ADD 2

have you tried different pcix slots for the card and also have you just tried the onboard to see if the issue is there with on board and also i would advise disabling the on board sound in bios if you have not all ready its better just to have the one running ....i have been reading there is issues with the pcix lanes on these haswell boards hence the new bios's to address this
    Last edited by harney; 08-06-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harney View Post
    Good finding....That is why i like using the dpc prog ..i was going to say use dpc in conjunction with pops n clicks happing at the same time .....

Did you say your on win 8 if so have you tried win 7 so to eliminate the os giving the problems ...i keep away from 8 because of the issues stated and do not like it full stop christ i would be still using win 2000 if ms still supported it ..and i still like xp for audio work but if i must use a new os then i will stick with 7..

ta h

ADD....

Are you using a nvidia card if you are do a reinstall of the drivers do custom install check the clean box and do not install nvidia sound drivers for the card this has helped me with a few builds re pops n clicks

ADD 2

have you tried different pcix slots for the card and also have you just tried the onboard to see if the issue is there with on board and also i would advise disabling the on board sound in bios if you have not all ready

im using win 8 cause its faster in games then win 7 :/

also i installed the driver clean without audio drivers aswel we think a like in that department hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Havolice View Post
    im using win 8 cause its faster in games then win 7 :/

also i installed the driver clean without audio drivers aswel we think a like in that department hehe

I do not do much gaming but i thought 8 & 7 are the same now.... it used to be 7 that lead the way but maybe you can tell me different ....I do know 7 is much more stable than 8 and for me i am happy with that.....

anyway i hope you solve your problem or getting near to it anyway ...glad i could help a little

Updated to f7 on the z87 ud3h and sit ill get tons of bsod errors with my 16gb crucial tracer...has anyone got 16gb stable I'm already at 1.65v =[ might get a different board or RMA this one...are all gigabyte boards expecting issues with 4 sticks of ram?

Quote Originally Posted by d0u8l3m View Post
    Updated to f7 on the z87 ud3h and sit ill get tons of bsod errors with my 16gb crucial tracer...has anyone got 16gb stable I'm already at 1.65v =[ might get a different board or RMA this one...are all gigabyte boards expecting issues with 4 sticks of ram?
    I have exactly same problem with 4 G.Skill sticks. Do not bother razing voltages. Try to set all BIOS options from UEFI to Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by murzik View Post
    I have exactly same problem with 4 G.Skill sticks. Do not bother razing voltages. Try to set all BIOS options from UEFI to Legacy.

Never mind 4 sticks i had problems with just 2 seems gigabyte & the z87 are not going to well ..i have had really bad issues with this new haswell platform with my builds...:(

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Hi guys,with no ofence......can you continue your discussion in this thread:
    4 dimm bios issues
    Thanks.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Yea no prob srry

Svarog is offline Junior Member

So far F6 doesn't give black screen issues when PCI-E is set to Gen3 unlike F5. Really happy with that.

The only thing i had to do after Flashing was a cold boot, as for some reason my ZxR wasn't being detected anymore after the flash.
    Intel Core i7 4770K
    Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H
    8GB G.Skill ARES C9 2133 MHz
    Zotac GTX 680 4GB
    Creative SoundBlaster ZxR
    Crucial M4 256GB
    OCZ Vertex 120GB
    Western Digital 1TB 2,5"
    SeaSonic Platinum 760
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    So far F6 doesn't give black screen issues when PCI-E is set to Gen3 unlike F5. Really happy with that.

The only thing i had to do after Flashing was a cold boot, as for some reason my ZxR wasn't being detected anymore after the flash.
    OK,as I saw you already posted on OCN forum......so Sin0822 will take action (if neccessary).
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;