Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 821 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 321721771811819820821822823831871921 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by shiecldk View Post
    Hi, stasio
    Still no rely from Gigabyte?
    It's been a week waiting for a news... :P
    My connection don't have UEFI BIOS for P67A-UD3R,
    sorry.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    My connection don't have UEFI BIOS for P67A-UD3R,
    sorry.
    It's ok. Do you have idea what module may influence 4 pin fan?

I have to thank you so much. You've already help me a lot since a year ago when I ask you if you could modify UD3's UEFI for me. :)
    You've already helped people much in here. While regarding Gigabyte, I can't say its service is good. But they can be better if they want. ;)

Been about 1 year now since the Z77-HD4 & Z77X-UD4H came out, and still not ONE SINGLE BIOS UPDATE. I've been, almost exclusively, a Gigabyte motherboard customer (all the rigs I build for other people and myself included) for over a decade, and lately, their support is taking a bad turn. This specific platform I have is not THAT old, and it is seeing no help. I know I'm not the only person who owns these products and honestly, its getting irritating to continue to experience bugs without any updates for this long into a board's release. I'm seeing other companies still in better support of their Z7x platform boards in a much greater capacity, and I'm beginning to think its time to shift. Too bad because the construction is decent, but the support is an urban legend at best.

Quote Originally Posted by gbbios View Post
    Been about 1 year now since the Z77-HD4 & Z77X-UD4H came out, and still not ONE SINGLE BIOS UPDATE. I've been, almost exclusively, a Gigabyte motherboard customer (all the rigs I build for other people and myself included) for over a decade, and lately, their support is taking a bad turn. This specific platform I have is not THAT old, and it is seeing no help. I know I'm not the only person who owns these products and honestly, its getting irritating to continue to experience bugs without any updates for this long into a board's release. I'm seeing other companies still in better support of their Z7x platform boards in a much greater capacity, and I'm beginning to think its time to shift. Too bad because the construction is decent, but the support is an urban legend at best.
    I have a z77-up5-th and have come to the same conclusion. This was gigabytes high end z77 board. My board takes forever to post and there has not been a single STABLE bios release for a full year. Gigabyte where are the stable bios releases for these boards? Secure boot barely works on the up5 is only considered beta. Any attempt to boot windows 8 into the uefi interface causes a massive hang that requires the use of the second bios. Someone from gigabyte please help me understand this because it is unacceptable!

I also need to mention the competition. Asus has pushed many stable bios updates for their z77 boards. I have used 1 and it will post in under 3 seconds. What am I missing here? I pay more money for something that is not supported and doesn't perform nearly as well? Give me a break.
    Last edited by fosser2; 09-11-2013 at 11:13 AM.

CageJ is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MacG32 View Post

The mouse is still highlighting whatever it's over after a certain amount of time or when switching tabs. It still interferes with the use of the arrow keys, unless you move the cursor to the edge of the screen.

The mouse's cursor doesn't move at the DPI of the connected mouse. The BIOS cursor speed is at 800-1000 DPI.

It's still not stable. I rebooted to flash the main BIOS to the backup BIOS (ALT + F10). Once finished, it rebooted and displayed the Boot Failure screen, down clocked Auto Turbo Boost to 3.5Ghz, and the memory to 1333MHz. I had to reload the Optimized Defaults, restart, plug in all of my settings, restart, select boot from UEFI: Hard Drive, restart, save the settings to a profile, restart, and then I could finally get back in to Windows.
    I have mentioned some serious bugs with mouse with F19h and higher on Z77-D3H and nobody has answered..

Quote Originally Posted by CageJ View Post
    I have mentioned some serious bugs with mouse with F19h and higher on Z77-D3H and nobody has answered..
    I was talking specifically about the mouse interactions within the BIOS itself and not within OS. These are BETA BIOS', so they're not going to be anywhere near perfect.

When I post, I don't expect an Official Gigabyte response or even any at all. I'm just reporting the problems I've had with a BETA BIOS I've tested out. Maybe it will get read and fixed or maybe it won't. In the mean time, I have a BETA BIOS that's been modded to include all recent updates/ROMs, I've added GbE15 to it, it works for my system, and I'm content.

You can send a report to Gigabyte about it or even request Tech Support. If you are having issues, you may want to start your own thread about it here. This is the wrong place to go in depth about any problems, as this is stasio's thread.

Yea,thanks MacG32.
    Anybody with depth about any problems,please open new thread,where can be discussed.
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    Win 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by walkajog33 View Post
    Hello stasio ! Could you tell me please if you know or have heard of a beta bios for the GA-78LMT-S2 rev. 1.0 (with switchable APM option in bios) ? only i find is for GA-78LMT-S2P and GA-78LMT-USB3.
    Appreciate any help. Thanks
    Hello stasio, no hope for me and my GA-78LMT-S2 rev. 1.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by walkajog33 View Post
    Hello stasio, no hope for me and my GA-78LMT-S2 rev. 1.0 ?
    They send me today wrong BIOS......(lucky,I check) .....so will see tmr.
    Are you on F5 BIOS?
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    Win 10 x64

yes BIOS F5, no APM - Advanced Bios Features. I found GA-78LMT-S2P (rev. 5.x) with beta BIOS and APM feature:
    http://www.gigabyte.us/products/prod...?pid=4125#bios

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index...howtopic=51330
    http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index...ic=51330&st=20
    Last edited by walkajog33; 09-12-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Thread Information