Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 824 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825826834874924 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

daxgr is offline Junior Member

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    heads up, don't turn on secure boot with the UD5, it won't post until you kick over to the backup bios, same issue with the UP4. oh and the turbo boost is half broken, if left on auto it will always run the CPU at turbo speed. which is fine for me but still isn't working right, I haven't tried playing with the multipliers yet.
    Still amazes how even after they took down UD3 and UP4 bios updates they still uploaded a new set with the same problem. Now they have done the same for UD5 and I assume UD7 and UP5

partogi is offline Junior Member

Default Z77X-UD3H onboard audio driver.

Anyone ever heard of station-drivers? They have, for example, a driver for Z77X-UD3H onboard audio and it is the very latest one (6.0.10.1900) while Gigabyte site only has 6.0.01.10800 and VIA's own website 10.1200A. On VIA's site they said that it is better to have the driver from manufacturer's website in this case, Gigabyte. So, what about station-drivers? Is it okay to download from that site? Will the driver be better than Gigabyte's official site?

Thanks in advance.

Andres Gonzalez Biront is offline Junior Member

Stasio,

Could you confirm with Gigabyte if F16 BIOS supports cache acceleration on X79-UD3? I've posted everywhere, I thought that with a Mod it could be added, or even if I was doing something wrong, but it looks like it's been removed from the BIOS.

I need iSRT back :(

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daxgr View Post
    Still amazes how even after they took down UD3 and UP4 bios updates they still uploaded a new set with the same problem. Now they have done the same for UD5 and I assume UD7 and UP5
    I am surprised as well. but I can't complain my ivy-e chip is at 4ghz at stock voltages right now stable for over 10hrs of linpack (OCCT) the turbo multipliers do work if you turn them all up.

Sadly, despite the excellent support of this forum, I have given up on getting my Z77X-UP7 correctly working with fast boot, and a faulty CPU fan header. This has been my first [and last] Gigabyte board after being a loyal Asus buyer, and I think the speed of bios updates has been appalling. The last official bios release for this flagship board was in November 2012, during which time the equivalent Asus board has had four updates!!. The beta bios is on F7, but there has been no official F6 release.
    I have just ordered a Z87 Maximus VI Extreme, and needless to say will not be returning to Gigabyte in the future.
    However, many thanks to all those who offer support, and bios mods in these forums.
    Regards, Chris

Quote Originally Posted by daxgr View Post
    hi, i take some problem, i put 36x125 and dont take 4.5ghz in system show me 3.5ghz lol.

CharliesTheMan is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by karateca View Post
    hi, i take some problem, i put 36x125 and dont take 4.5ghz in system show me 3.5ghz lol.
    It's a 36 multiplier specific type right? 35 and 37 both work like they're supposed to but 36 takes you to 3.5?

If that's the behavior I can confirm I saw it on X79UP4-F4 as well.

Default Re: Z77X-UD3H onboard audio driver.

Quote Originally Posted by partogi View Post
    Anyone ever heard of station-drivers? They have, for example, a driver for Z77X-UD3H onboard audio and it is the very latest one (6.0.10.1900) while Gigabyte site only has 6.0.01.10800 and VIA's own website 10.1200A. On VIA's site they said that it is better to have the driver from manufacturer's website in this case, Gigabyte. So, what about station-drivers? Is it okay to download from that site? Will the driver be better than Gigabyte's official site?Thanks in advance.
    It's perfectly fine to get drivers there. That "use only manufacturer's drivers" mantra is exceptional bull****.

Thanks guys. The F8a bios for my z87 UD5H fixed the problem F7 had with my g.skill 1866 xmp profiles. I couldnt run faster than 1600 without getting nvlddmkm errors every few seconds but it looks like F8a cleared that up, woohoo!

Hi there new here ,

I see this thread as been going for many years .

I was having some problems with my motherboard
    GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 crashing all the time and was trying to over-clock its self ,so I went ahead and flashed the motherboard with the newest bios U1F(UEFI BIOS) 2013/03/08 .
    But now I am having some other problems ,when I first flashed the bios I could get into the bios but now I cant get in there any more .Reboot pc hitting DEL like crazy and nothing comes up .

As the key changed on this BIOS any one know .I mean the very first time in flashed it I got into it with DEL .So I am little confused what's going on .

so if any one know please post .

Thread Information