Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 862 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 10862

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Its been at least a year since the last and only UEFI for ga-p67a-ud3-b3, that is still a beta, so Gigabyte just abandoned this mobo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante003 View Post
    Its been at least a year since the last and only UEFI for ga-p67a-ud3-b3, that is still a beta, so Gigabyte just abandoned this mobo?
    I have a ga-z77mx-d3h and the last beta is from april last official is f15 that is from 1 year ago.. so I think even for my mobo no more updates

[QUOTE=stasio;472522]New BIOS:

GA-Z87X-UD3H - F8j

- Enhance system stability
    - 29.Nov-10/12.Dec 13

Unstable, BSOD more easy as F7.
    Now idling works right.

Hey people, x79 ud3 f17g bios and new f17 are the same bios??

Could anyone send me the latest beta bios for ga-990xa-ud3 rev 3 ? It's probably called 'FEb bios'. I have a huge problem with VRM temperature (causing fx8350 throttling) and it seems that it's APM fault. My current bios is the latest official - 'FD'. Unfortunately there is no option to turn off the APM. As I know in the latest unofficial bios they provide the possibility to change the APM state. Please help!

Jason A Thomas is offline Junior Member

RE; Why is it that when I get a Highish end GIGABYTE board I never get a decent working bios..

This may be my last Gigabyte board seriously..
    Where is the UEFI bios for the GA-Z68X-UD7?
    WTH is the point of getting a top end board then getting lumbered with a crap bios.
    All the middle of the run boards get better updates..
    Seriously F10 or F11b which totally stuff's the RAM OC yet a crap UD3 gets a nice new UEFI
    Can't even change some bios setting's without crashing the dam PC
    I wouldn't mind if it worked as it should....
    Oh and then there is my older GA-EX38T-DQ6 at F4 sure there is F5c but it's no good.. F5 set's the ram voltage to the XMP profile even when not selected.. F4 kill's some functions that worked in the original BIOS F1 or F2 iirc

PLZ where is the nice UEFI for my Z68X-UD7
    PS I'm a long time GB user from the 486 days but after this I'm not so sure..
    I did an AsRock build for a friend and wow I may go that way myself..

Cheers One not so happy user..

Currently unavailable. Discontinued It's not being sold, it wasn't very popular, and it's well over 2 and a half years old. Technology replaces itself every 2 years or so. A lot more people buy mid-grade boards. 7 series boards are for enthusiasts that upgrade every few years, if not sooner. Nothing lasts forever, so it's time to upgrade. If you think you're the only one, you may want to do a search of that motherboard. Those are the facts and that's life. I used to own a GA-X58A-UD7. Do you think for one second that Gigabyte would even consider wasting time and money to continue to support that old thing? As new boards come out, they get better and more refined. Nobody is keeping you a Gigabyte customer, but speaking from extreme, long term experience with top manufacturer's boards, you can't get any better than Gigabyte. That's a fact. Good luck.

boe323 is offline Member

Dude.. I feel your pain, although my bios as been upgraded there's loads of functions that don't work and theres loads of functions been removed. this is my last gb board, im currently saving for the asus rampage black edition.
    A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

Quote Originally Posted by boondocks View Post
    I don't have anything but the usual procedures.....
    I would try a hard CMOS reset by removing the battery for a while. After replacing the battery and on startup select "load optimized defaults and reboot" from the boot menu that shows up, then after rebooting either proceed to bios or hit "End" for Qflash, then reflash the bios. If you are successful in flashing the bios then after rebooting go directly to bios and again load optimized defaults, save & reboot.
    If it doesn't help then contact Gigabyte support and list all your USB devices and see if they have a suggestion or fix. Occasionally there will be a USB device that the bios doesn't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topp44 View Post
    Hi,

I have the same Mb, Mice and keyboard. I confirm to you the keyboard and the mouse enable after the bios pass and see the logo on windows. I connect on my card startech usb 3.0 and now i can go in my bios. Gigabyte know the problem. The other problem come form the marvell 9230 firmware. The problem cause the led hdd stay on all time on , when the ssd and hdd connect in. to revolve the problem, you must rma on gigabyte to update the firmware marvell.

I've tried them all your written, but did not change anything. Also I have tried F8D beta bios.
    Rear 2 usb port working (ps2 port side) and Other rear 4 usb ports not working.
    Front 4 usb ports working but sometimes wireless dongle stoping on front usb port.

Quote Originally Posted by MacG32 View Post
    Currently unavailable. Discontinued It's not being sold, it wasn't very popular, and it's well over 2 and a half years old. Technology replaces itself every 2 years or so. A lot more people buy mid-grade boards. 7 series boards are for enthusiasts that upgrade every few years, if not sooner. Nothing lasts forever, so it's time to upgrade. If you think you're the only one, you may want to do a search of that motherboard. Those are the facts and that's life. I used to own a GA-X58A-UD7. Do you think for one second that Gigabyte would even consider wasting time and money to continue to support that old thing? As new boards come out, they get better and more refined. Nobody is keeping you a Gigabyte customer, but speaking from extreme, long term experience with top manufacturer's boards, you can't get any better than Gigabyte. That's a fact. Good luck.
    Continue thinking like this and soon they will sell motherboards that still need soldering.. and you will have to solder ICs on your own .. what will you do.. buy a very expensive robot to do the job, uh ?

It's beyond silly accepting being ripped off by manufacturers.

Until a few years ago Gigabyte was providing the best support in the industry to its customers. Then managers changed their mind and they don't care about quality and customers satisfaction anymore.

Thread Information