Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 87 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187587 ... LastLast

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: Gigabyte Latest BIOS

i guess that the ex54-ds4 will eventually get another bios version, even if it seems abandoned, it will have to get the new AHCI rom, right ? :P

what benefits do we get with that ? a faster booting (of the raid controler) woul be nice :P

Quote Originally Posted by rcocchiararo View Post
    what benefits do we get with that ? a faster booting (of the raid controler) woul be nice :P
    I flashed my GA-X38-DS4 with latest bios and AHCI controller is now booting really fast! No more waiting and watching those dots

Quote Originally Posted by ukulele View Post
    I flashed my GA-X38-DS4 with latest bios and AHCI controller is now booting really fast! No more waiting and watching those dots
    now i want it even more !!

i regret buying the cheaper one... even if it costed more than the extreme in your country :(

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rcocchiararo View Post
    i guess that the ex54-ds4 will eventually get another bios version, even if it seems abandoned, it will have to get the new AHCI rom, right ? :P

Yes, they will all be updated eventually. You cannot just Stick the ROM in there, testing and configurations to it and other ROM's must be done or things do not function properly. They are working on getting them all updates, just be patient.

To ease you wait, I hear from many sources that it is not really all that much faster anyway. Maybe 1-3 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    To ease you wait, I hear from many sources that it is not really all that much faster anyway. Maybe 1-3 seconds
    It's definitely more than 5 seconds faster for me. The whole "counting dots" phase is skipped and it goes straight to detection.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Yes, they will all be updated eventually. You cannot just Stick the ROM in there, testing and configurations to it and other ROM's must be done or things do not function properly. They are working on getting them all updates, just be patient.

what would ease my wait more would be an updated bios, all the x58 got more, and the ds4 was left on 6c :P

GIGABYTE X58 UD5 F7C BIOS BUG REPORT

When adjusting bClk to 20x 160-165-170-175 the automatic calculator doesn't work!!

Wondering if the next bios for X58E can be updated through Q-Flash, 'cause I'm too lazy to do it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by kid41212003 View Post
    Wondering if the next bios for X58E can be updated through Q-Flash, 'cause I'm too lazy to do it any other way.
    Hey you're from TPU right?

Haha.

Well it's possible to flash with Q-flash . I've done 4 flashes and they were all with Q-flash

Quote Originally Posted by mudkip View Post
    Hey you're from TPU right?

Haha.

Well it's possible to flash with Q-flash . I've done 4 flashes and they were all with Q-flash
    Couldn't flash any bios newer than my current one with Q-Flash, I think they yet to fix it (already tried all the F7x).

Thread Information