Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1134 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 13463410341084112411321133113411351136 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 11370

Thread: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Default Re: GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

What are the changes for Z390 M Gaming F9g?

Shonk is offline Junior Member

Gigabyte released Z390 M Gaming F9G to the website today

1. Enhance RAID AIC compatibility
    2. Fix CPU Vcore and power behavior
    3. Workaround beta BIOS to improve Kingston DDR4-2666 stability concern on some specific memory chip suppliers

One thing they missed a cleared cmos results in Language being set to French

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Shonk View Post
    Gigabyte released Z390 M Gaming F9G to the website today

1. Enhance RAID AIC compatibility
    2. Fix CPU Vcore and power behavior
    3. Workaround beta BIOS to improve Kingston DDR4-2666 stability concern on some specific memory chip suppliers

One thing they missed a cleared cmos results in Language being set to French
    It's already on first page 3 weeks ago....
    Z390 AORUS Master,
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Shonk is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stasio View Post
    It's already on first page 3 weeks ago....
    i know im replying to above with regards to whats new

and pointing out a language bug

i also replied here with a missing feature asking that you pass it onto gigabyte
    the other week which you didnt reply to

GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS
    Last edited by Shonk; 01-09-2020 at 12:49 AM.

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

X570 BIOS updated...no changelog atm...

As limitation on 1st page.......

TRX40

TRX40 AORUS XTREME - F3i
    TRX40 AORUS MASTER - F4h
    TRX40 DESIGNARE - F3a
    TRX40 PRO WIFI - F3h
    Z390 AORUS Master,
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Hello,

i want to report the following issues with Z390 Aorus Master F11c:

• Cold boot bios initialization sometimes slow and "hanging". It takes sometimes about 5-8 seconds more to show bios post screen compared to previous bios releases.
    • System shutdown let the system switch off and power it on again after a second like a reboot- never seen this behaviour before. I use a BeQuiet Dark Power Pro power supply and i hear itīs internal fuse switching off and on again.

In booth cases i configured ErP as enabled as always but never seen this before. Hope 11c isnīt the final state of this outstanding mobo.

I got two issues, one is a feature request. X570 MASTER 11a

Request --> Allow folks to disable Bluetooth and WIFI in the BIOS --> Much cheaper boards come with these features and it makes no sense not to include them.

Bug: During a software reset the faster Realtek LAN controller will not be initialized or show in the BIOS and of course if you continue to load into Windows you will have no net connection.
    TempFix: This problem will not correct until you power off the machine using the power switch for 5 seconds then powering it back up. This issue wasn't happening with the BIOS that came with the board.

Quote Originally Posted by JogDive View Post
    Hello,

• Cold boot bios initialization sometimes slow and "hanging". It takes sometimes about 5-8 seconds more to show bios post screen compared to previous bios releases.
    • System shutdown let the system switch off and power it on again after a second like a reboot- never seen this behaviour before. I use a BeQuiet Dark Power Pro power supply and i hear itīs internal fuse switching off and on again.

In booth cases i configured ErP as enabled as always but never seen this before. Hope 11c isnīt the final state of this outstanding mobo.

Strange, my computer was a couple of hours off all seems to work normal now. I tried to reproduce but i canīt. No settings changed. But there must be something....i had this issues the whole evening yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by JogDive View Post
    Hello,

F11c is not going to be the final BIOS. The DVID mode overvoltage bug when changing to fixed/auto vcore has been addressed and will be released in a future update, and that should make a lot of people happy.

I've never encountered your issues before. I checked and there were no problems. Please try to reproduce this in an exact way so it can be submitted as a bug report.
    Some USB devices can wake up the computer also.

The only thing I've seen is certain USB devices plugged in can make BIOS hang on POST (certain USB flash drives, certain game controllers, like Saitek/Logitech flight sticks, etc), but unplugging them instantly unfreezes it.

The 300 khz vs 500 khz stability issue (300 khz allows a lower load voltage for stability than 500khz, about 15-20mv or so) is going to require a lot of work to address, so use 300 khz VRM switching frequency. This improves higher level loadline calibration levels more than lower LLC levels, although all LLC levels will benefit. High and Extreme LLC benefit more than Low/Medium/High, etc, but the same basic rules for LLC still apply--transient response at the same load "VR VOUT" will always be worse at stronger LLC than at weaker LLC. Anyway, the switching frequency issue may be a VRM controller specific issue that Gigabyte will not be able to work around, but I did report it. There have been other boards where a higher VRM switching frequency caused instability.
    Last edited by Falkentyne; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:07 AM.
    Gigabyte Aorus Master

Hello Falkentyne,

sorry for my poor rare explainations....no usb device were plugged in instead of mouse and keyboard. It seems an issue due frequent reboots into bios....in a normal operation environment by just switching on..working ....switching off... no strange behaviour occurs.

I just use since over one year the follwing vcore setting:

CPU EIST = Enabled
    All C-States instead C1E = Disabled
    CPU LLC = High
    IA AC Loadline = 1
    IA DC Loadline = 1
    CPU VCore Normal +0.140

This is my philosophy of using highest available performance compared with power saving in idle mode. I just switched all c-States off to get rid of vrm coil whine and configuration issues. My system feels a little laggy when c-states are switched on combined to the shown config. Iīm not that fan of running the hardware always at 100%.

So my 8700K operates at 5.1 Ghz (AVX Offset 2) stable at highest recorded Vcore 1.34V. I would like to dig more in your vrm switching example but i have no glue you talk about... :(
    Last edited by JogDive; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:15 PM.

Thread Information