Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bios Help

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Bios Help

No problems about the bump comment, I just wanted to let you know I do for sure answer posts when I am in!

Anything above 70C is getting hot for your CPU

For 1333 ram speed you will need to set your system multi to 4.00B Sorry about that, I musta overlooked your ram speed

Well if you do not plan on overclocking then what you can do is try to get your ram stable at the lower settings of the ranges I posted above. Use this to test as you lower >>>
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Have others had problems running raid 0 with the GA-EP45T-DS3R and vista 64, other then vista install issues?

Over the last 2 weeks I have had to reinstall vista 64, 5 different times due to errors with the raid (during post where it list the drives one of them turns red and reads "error") . This is the first time I have set up a raid and I think that I am installing everything correctly.

Here is the steps I followed to install the drives .......

1. I started by downloading the newest Raid drivers and burned them to a disk. (done with another computer)

2. Then connected one connected one hard drive to SATA port 3 and the other port 5.

3. After install I ran killdisk on both hard drives (WD VelociRaptor 300GB Serial ATA -WD3000GLFS) with a dos boot disk, to make sure all the data was removed.

4. Went into bios and selected Raid.

5. Set up raid.

6. Started loading windows

7. During install loaded newest Intel raid drivers.

8. Continued installing windows with no problems.

The error I get comes up after a day or two using the computer. At first I thought it might be one of the windows updates causing the problem so I reformatted the hard drives, loaded vista and turned off all updates but still got the error.

Then I thought it might be one of the drivers or software that I was installing causing the problem, so I reformatted again only installing vista the motherboard drivers and video card drivers and still got the errors 2 days later.

Any ideas?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

You should set your raid drives on port 0 and 1

I have not seen any issues, but I can tell you incorrect ram timings or other incorrect settings in MIT can corrupt a RAID array and or cause data loss that leads to disk/raid failure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information