Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Is my GA-EP35-DS3 causing this?

Default Re: Is my GA-EP35-DS3 causing this?

Ehm.. not really. Just turned both to 0.2V. Lets assume its the MCH, is it something wrong with my motherboard then? Ill try it seperatly.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Not sure, I will think it is maybe either your PSU or both cards you have tried just wont play that game

Try +.15-.2 MCH and +.15-.2 PCIE and then try less MCH and see if the additional PCIE still is good and helps or not

You can also try updating to Forceware 180.70. On the first page, you said you only had 178.24. I was also having the same troubles as you, and i think the video driver update (180.70 helps it). I've gone 3 whole games without it messing up! =D

Well, back again. After the driver update it worked for 2-3 days. But now i got this prob 3 times in one game. And I really try to remember programs i have running/have run and try too see a connection.. But I really can't !! From day 1 .. and after format.. Always been there. What now? Any further ideas?
    Last edited by eRen; 11-28-2008 at 05:35 AM.

my 2 cent .... i did have a problem with one of mine 8800gt -oc .... it was factory default OC to 700 ... and when i play TF2 ... always had to lower to stock 600 to play good ... if not they froze and crapt out ..... i finally sold the card ... but that 1 of mine experience with game frozz

Hmm, ya have you tried underclocking the card at all? Strange it worked for 2-3 days.... but not now

well its underclocked when playing, just clocks to default speeds somethings. For the past 3 days i've changed in my HUD that it should stop underclocking. No difference as for as my problem.

Im going home for christmas and wont be using this comp for 3 weeks.. thinking about sending my motherboard back for a new one.. Since the problem accured with 2 different cards, 5 drivers, i got ny memory errors, psu is known for powering even more demanding systems.. is it a good idea?

It should not be Underclocked when you game? That is when it should step up to the higher speed and 3d clocks

Ya you could send the board back, I dont think that is the problems though. But good luck with your RMA if you do, and hope for your sake that is the issue and you will be all fixed up after that!

Good luck deciding!

Hello eRen, I hope you read this ... maybe its too late, I created a acc just to post this and help you.

I have the exact same problem as you, and I searched the internet a lot to find out a solution and I found!

This problem happens when you use a Nvidia Graphics Card + Dual Channel Memory Mode, it doesnt matter the graphic driver or the OS, you can try many versions and all will happen (believe me I tried more than 10 versions of graphic drivers and 4 different OSes and 2 cards 9800GT and 9600GT), if you install windows vista you will get nvlddmkm error, in xp u get nv4_disp stopped working ... I think the fault is Nvidia and the drivers, nvidia sux now ... it was good once ...

The solution:
    Use single channel mode for your memory, put 1 dimm on slot 1 and the other on slot 4.

Btw, I have the same motherboard as you but I tried before a Asus and the same problem happened. So many ppl in the world have blue screens and other graphic related problems and dont know that is related to this dual channel mode.

Oh, if u can borrow from someone a ATI Graphic Card, do it !!

Sorry my bad english, Im brazilian :)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information