Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GA P35 S3G driver

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA P35 S3G driver

yes still the same thing, however now when i run dxdiag and do the 3d tests with the spinning cube the cube spins that fast you cannot make it out, yet games still seem to work fine.

i have resinstalled the latest directx and ati release new cat drivers for my radeon today but the dxdaig tests still shows the cube spinning unbelievably fast.

i have also read the the game makers of lord of the rings online will be releasing a patch on the 11th of december, if this does not fix it i will look into formatting and reinstalling eveything and take it from there, if still no joy then i really do not know what else to try.

someone has suggested that it might be my PSU but if that were the case would the stress tests i have ran not coursed the PSu to not provide enough power and make the system crash in some way ?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA P35 S3G driver

Well yes, a PSU that does not provide enough power could cause any number of strange/random errors.

Wait and see if the patch helps, if not, clean install. Then if no dice, see if you can borrow a PSU Before you go out and buy one

That Cube spins pretty fast in my XP Test machine, can you post a movie of your's possibly so I can see what you mean?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information