Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GA-EP45-UD3P and 8GB(4x2GB) RAM troubles

Default Re: GA-EP45-UD3P and 8GB(4x2GB) RAM troubles

UD3P seems to overvolt the MCH (or at least mine does). Try lowering the MCH voltage. I would try 1.1 or even 1.05. I am running 2X2gb 1066 5-5-5-15 at a MCH voltage of 1.05 when it should be 1.26-1.28. I hope you can get things worked out. Good luck!
    System Specs
    CPU: Intel i7 870
    CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
    Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
    RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
    GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
    PSU: Silverstone 700W
    System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
    Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
    Case: NZXT Khaos

Sorry to hear its not sorted mate :(... my only suggestion wud be to take it back to stock speeds and play with the voltages to try and get it stable there :(... it is possible with cheaper ram cos thats what ive got going here... hope u sort it mate... lsd might be able to help more when he is back

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Have you tried less and way less VTT? I ask because Vtt Automatically change the MCH Ref voltages. And have you tried 2.00D multi?

As said above also try lower MCH Voltage, P45 is a bit tricky with this as on some straps at certain multi's where alot may be needed even if the ram speed is slower then you would think that would require excess voltage. And then other straps and multi's will only work with less voltage then one would think. So I would say to try different straps and more and less MCH With each, as well as using less VTT
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 01-01-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information