Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EP43-DS3L BIos Settings HELP

Default Re: EP43-DS3L BIos Settings HELP

I got a respond from OCZ the tech guy said I adjust the timing to 5-5-5-18 and with a memory voltage of 2.1 volts but It didnt work! I mean the pc will restart to default. Anyways I asked if the could just send me a better one.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ya, I would b asking for a RMA becuase of the SPD is programmed wrong and that could cause issues at any speed. They for sure know that

Did you try what I suggested yet on page one? The 555-18 1.9v?

LSDmeasap you are a blessing. OCZ is willing to replace my RAM and I just want to thank you for all the advice. As for my system, It is running well with the use of your recommended settings. It's now at 3.25ghz and no issues whatsoever. THanks to you and others who viewed my plea. And my apologies If I begged for help too much (I'm a total OC noob)

yes I did works well on that setting thanks again

Thanks for the kind words! Ya, I knew they would... At least should anyway as that is for sure a manufacturing flaw and could cause issues for sure in many boards

Nice to see you are up and running smoothly, so you still gonna RMA anyway? Might as well since you set it up already.... Unless you dont have other ram or PC to use while you wait

Well I asked if they can send me the memory first, I bet that won't happen. No matter though I'll do the RMA still. I want the right stuff. Thanks again.

Some places will cross-ship items. Just depends on who you ask (I would always call when trying to get a cross-ship instead of email). And how you ask matters as well.

Good luck

Hello happy holidays, I got the RAM sticks back but I still get the same result at cpu-z (EEP# 571 mhz) what are the implications if I just have them as this? (I kinda tired of RMA and all that) I mean will my pc have problems in the future?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information