Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ud3p bios

Default Re: Ud3p bios

Thanks lsdmeasap, i already returned the board to the store where i bought it. I didnt get another one, im a little worried, i heard there is a reviesion coming out on this board, im not sure what to do, guess i just got unlucky, i will either get this board and try one more time, or get the ep45-dq6 heard it is a great overclocking board to, you know about the all the gigabyte boards , what board do you think is the best overclocking board gigabyte makes ?.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ya, rev 1.1 has been selling lately. I have seen a few users here already comment that they got one of UD3R >>>
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/i-ha...d3r-1-x-29061/

DQ6 boards are great! That is what I would buy if it was me and I had the cash. But the UD3 models are breaking records for sure these days. I am waiting to see a P45-UDQ6

Thanks for your reply. Im thinking of getting a ep45t-ud3p, that is the ddr3 version, or the ep45-dq6, heard alot of great things about that dq6. I cant even find a review on the ddr3 version of the ud3p. My board was a rev.1.0, now there is a 1.1 i heard there was cooling issues, and you couldnt change over to water cooling for some reason, some guy in local micro center told me about the revision. I think i would like to move to ddr3 so in the future i can move to i7 and already have the ddr3, thanks for your help, i will post when i decide what board im going to get.

I have decided on the p45t-ud3p, i just want to get ddr3. My question is i dont see any post on here with that board, and i cant find a review anywhere, im assuming its like brand new ? im wondering if is same as the ddr2 version but takes ddr3, let me know if you know anything about this board, or any reviews, thanks again.

There is a few users who have it I think, but not sure. Ya, it would be the same only DDR3 instead of DDR2

NO reviews is likely due to it is new and most users who are buying DDR3 now are getting the X58 is all.

I have a question for you, i ordered the ep45t-ud3p, which is the ddr3 version, i bought some 1800mgz ddr3. On gigabytes website on the page where it tells you all about this board, there is a memory compatability list, on there is a list of memory under the overclock to 2,200 mgz it list patriot, and some other memory, does that mean that those memorys that are listed under the 2,200 overclock section will do 2,200mgz ? that they tested them to be compatable and overclock to 2,200 ? im curious how that works ?, im really looking foward to this board and memory.

Ok Lsdmeasap, i have the ep45t-ud3p, i have flashed the f3 bios, im having major trouble getting any kind of fsb over 450, the only strap that seems to work on this board is the 400, i would like to be on the 333, 266 strap, but i cant get anything to boot. Im trying to get around 530 fsb, 4.0 ghz processor, and 1850-1900 mgz on the ram, i have ddr3 1800 cas7, suppose to be able to do 2000 at 8-8-8-20. I have no settings cause nothing is working, if you want me to post my settings i will, but all i can get is 450fsb.

Ya, that means those sticks you mentioned at 2200Mhz ram. They are likely 1333 or 1066 sticks though that like you said have been tested to run at 2200 is all. Same with DDR2 1066/1333 ram it is just 800Mhz ram that has been tested to perform at the specified speeds/voltages

After 425 or so you are not going to be able to use the 333 strap (266 for sure out of the question) without adding ALOT of MCH Voltage and likely loosening up your ram timings

To get 530 FSB want you would want to do is leave your ram at the lowest multi 2.00D until you get your CPU Stable and then you can try to raise your ram back up to speed. That is the best way to do it if you for sure want 530 or so FSB, keep ram slow as you can and loose then work on getting the CPU only stable. That way with the ram slow and loose when it just wont boot you KNOW it is your CPU voltages that are not working and not the ram causing the issue

Try working like that for a while and let me know how you get along

Well i did some playing around, i was able to get 500fsb on the 333 strap, but couldnt get my memory up to 1800, got it to like 1600. I was able to runn the 266 strap on my ddr2 board at well over 500fsb, im thinking that its early in the bios releases, so the board needs bios work. Now the ep45-ud3p will 550+ on the 333 strap, i see the results posted, so im hoping this board will catch up with that board. There only on f3 for ddr3 version and f7 for the ddr2 version, so i will wait a little and see what the next bios does, i have 30 days to rma the board, right now its just unacceptable , needs alot of improvment, i will keep playing with and see where it goes, if i get stuck i ask for a little help, thanks for your help.

stasio is online now GIGABYTE Elite

Only 1 review,for the moment:
    Gigabyte EP45T - UD3P review
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,