Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sound card IRQ problems(X-fi)

Default Re: Sound card IRQ problems(X-fi)

I think there isn't. At least I, couldn't find any :(

Hey guys, any news about my problem? I've upgraded BIOS to F7 version. And still it doesn't work.

I have the ex58-ud5 board and creative x-fi extreem gamer and it worked great when i first got this system going .

did a reinstall of vista 64 bit sp1 and now my sound card is working for speekers ok ,but is having problems with creative drivers and does not detect my mic on my headset.

ive tried everything i can think of to fix it but no luck.

Himan83gr,

are you using a digital tv with hdmi capability?

here is my settup:
    I have two pcs running on the same monitor with a kvm switch.
    my hp pavilian is running the built in speakers in the monitor and is working great.
    my new build is running 2.1 speekers and this notorious creative sound card with the problems,now when i plug my headset into the front panel connectors i get load bumps of feedback somtimes.

my monitor is a hp 24" flat-panel,1920x1200 resolution,vga and hdmi inputs.

my sound worked fine when i first got this new build together,problems started after reload of windows.

i finally got my voice chat to work on call of duty world at war by downloading teamspeak before i did not need team speak to talk to people while playing the game online (i think).

the sound card does not reconize when i plug in my headset in and i have it set to reconize when i plug this in.

i also set it to mute 2.1 speakers when headset is pluged in and it does not do that either.

any help would be great

o another thing,i have tryed not loading the onboard sound on the ud5 motherboard and only loading the creative sound card drivers and no luck their either.

did you try manually removing xfi card from the device manager? Or use a driver cleaner app like drive sweeper? Anyways

service pack 2 is out, it's worth a try.. 32bit
    Download details: Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 - Five Language Standalone (KB948465)

and 64bit
    Download details: Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 - Five Language Standalone for x64-based systems (KB948465)

i have a pci express 1 Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion with all drivers and apps installed on vista 64

that works just fine there should be no reason to change IRQ settings

make sure the onboard sound is dissable in bios
    Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition Gulftown cooled By Swiftech APOGEE GTZ CPU waterblock
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9 Water Cooled
    Corsair Dominator 12GB (6 x 2GB) Model CMD12GX3M6A1600C8
    2 Gigabyte GTX 480 in SLI
    6 Western Digital VelociRaptor WD1500HLFS 150GB 10000 RPM in Raid 0
    2 Plextor sata Blu_ray Drives Model PX-B320SA
    Ultra X4 1200 Watt
    Thermaltake Armor+Thermaltake Bigwater 760 IS
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
    Creative Gigaworks 750S 7.1 Suround 700 watt
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Sorry for too late answer. I lost my hope in fixing the problem. No I don't have a digital tv with hdmi. But i have a vga card ati radeon 4870 with hdmi support. And I have tried to disable it with no good results. My only hope if any is a bios update. The latest bios is f10. These days I'll give it a try. Maybe it'll work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information