Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GA-EP45-UD3P wake on lan setup

Default GA-EP45-UD3P wake on lan setup

I was trying to setup WOL and couldnt get it to work. I know my router is configured correctly since my laptop wakes up fine. When i shut down the pc, the lights for lan is off ( i think they should be on and listening for magic packet). In bois, i have ring-in power on enabled. what can you guys think of that i am not checking.

Default Re: GA-EP45-UD3P wake on lan setup

Anyone?? Where is LSD when you need him..lol

I just got mine working. I note that it doesn't wake from sleep or hibernation, only from shutdown.

With my older Gigabyte MB, I had to enable WOL in the Device Manager > Network Adapters > Power Management tab, so you might check that as well, although I didn't have to turn it on for the UD3P.

GR

Quote Originally Posted by GPSRider View Post
    I just got mine working. I note that it doesn't wake from sleep or hibernation, only from shutdown.

With my older Gigabyte MB, I had to enable WOL in the Device Manager > Network Adapters > Power Management tab, so you might check that as well, although I didn't have to turn it on for the UD3P.

GR
    Does the lights on the nic card stay on when you shut down? Can you tell me exact options you have selelct for the nic for it to work? i think i tried everythingbut cant get it to work.

Did you ever get this to work? Is Ring-in same as wake on lan. I thought that was about the modem

Thread Information