Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with posting BIOS timings.

Default P45-UD3P & Q9300. bios v=F4

Hello please go to page 2 to continue helping me. Thank you
    Last edited by Novanosis; 01-19-2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Added a better subject line.

Default Re: Need help with posting BIOS timings.

BUMP!

this is a simple answer. Help me thanks

Well it might of been helpful if you had posted what motherboard you had as well as the harware you had connected, as there are a couple of templates floating around on the forum - one more suited to P45 and the other to P35. But simply find the template which is in hundreds of posts and fill in the settings you are currently using.

It might be a "Simple Answer" but you haven't asked a question about your Bios yet, so it's difficult for anyone to answer.

I assume you mean you want help with the memory timings? Does that mean the Auto settings are not working for you, or you get memtest errors, or you can't boot?

Let us know the problems you are experiencing (if any, ie perhaps you want to overclock?) and it may not be neccessary to post all your settings, depending on what the problem is.
    GA-P35C-DS3R Rev2.0 F11 bios, E8200 (@3.0Ghz), OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Reaper 4GB (@1200Mhz), Xonar D1, 8800GTS 512, Corsair HX520 (Single 12volt line, Max 40A), WDC 3200aaks/5000aaks in AHCI mode, Vista 64 Premium.

You just write them down or memorize them, you can use ET6 or Memset to look at them also. Then you find a "template" on here, all you do is "quote" someone else's post that has all the bios labels in it, then you copy it and past it into a new post, just change the settings to what your settings are

Here is what i have. Got memory error.

I raised the voltage from 2.0 to 2.1

I have the GA UD3P . q9300 running at 3.01ghz 7.5x402

memory running at 1076mhz
    Last edited by Novanosis; 12-21-2008 at 11:29 AM.

How are my timings? anything need to change? I am new to this overclocking.

Also my ram starts out at 1066, but when im ocing, it goes up. Is that how it works when ocing the intel?

I only did a 6 min test on OCCT and passed.

Is it ok to do a 24 hour test? is that safe?

You don't seem to want to give much information!

What Make and Model is your RAM? Could you link to it? What are you trying to achieve in your overclock?

When you got Memory errors, did you get a Few or a LOT? What this with memtest or in Windows?

If it was windows, are you using Vista and the built in mem ory diagnostic tool?

You are going to have to provide more info if you want people to give their input...
    GA-P35C-DS3R Rev2.0 F11 bios, E8200 (@3.0Ghz), OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Reaper 4GB (@1200Mhz), Xonar D1, 8800GTS 512, Corsair HX520 (Single 12volt line, Max 40A), WDC 3200aaks/5000aaks in AHCI mode, Vista 64 Premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Novanosis View Post
    Also my ram starts out at 1066, but when im ocing, it goes up. Is that how it works when ocing the intel?

I only did a 6 min test on OCCT and passed.

Is it ok to do a 24 hour test? is that safe?

You need to set the ram on a different divider in the BIOS so that the memory will run at a different speed.

6min of OCCT is nothing, for quick stability test you need to complete at least the full hour test, if not more.

A 24hr test is safe as long as your cooling is up to par, meaning that your CPU temps dont get too high, personally I like to use 60C as the highest temp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information