Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reboot Loop issue with EP35-DS3R Rev 2.1

Default Re: Reboot Loop issue with EP35-DS3R Rev 2.1

Got it, will see if there's a computer shop around that has a more powerful tester PSU they'd let me try with. Thanks for the assistance, it's a shame that I can't get this to work prior to Christmas, but good things come to those who wait and this'll turn out to be a decent and cost effective system once I've got everything running correctly.

I'll get back to you once I have tested it, thanks again!

Default Re: Reboot Loop issue with EP35-DS3R Rev 2.1

Yeah, i'm going to have to Return the board I think, it's shot. Local computer shop hooked up a stronger PSU off the shelf and it does the same thing, and being it's doing it without RAM or a GPU in it at all, I know it's either the board or the Proc. Being no one here seems to suspect the proc that much and neither did the technician at the computer shop, I'm fairly certain it's just a bum board.

Oh well, I know once I get a working EP35 that this will be a great system, the board has been highly recommended for the type of system i'm building (a system that, shall we say, the folks at Apple don't like to hear about too much) along with the Q6600. My old, slow laptop will keep me occupied for the time being.

Thanks again for the help! i'll keep you all posted on how the new board goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information