Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help :)

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: need help :)

About your BIOS version, please go into the BIOS and on the MAIN page press F9 you will then see the correct version. I would assume CPU-z is correct and maybe that is either a old Everest or it just is not reading your board correctly

Errors at 1% is bad! Can you test this ram one stick at a time with Memtest86+ >>
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Could be a bad stick or more, or just because you are mixing ram which is not advised for this reason

Your voltage should be fine on Auto as both say 2.5V for the same speeds

I would just not be mixing the ram for sure. And test them one by one to see if any are bad, if they all pass 5-10 passes each then you know they are good but just cannot be mixed

i reinstall all rams yesterday.i flashed again both bios with the correct version and ran the pmem test program (to read full ram this time).the pc is open without rr 1,5 day and the mem test aplication found 2 errors somewhere at 15.000 % ...weird huh? :) i mean it should finish at 100% but it keept going and going so i close it . as for the memtest86 tool.i ran it yesterday with all rams up.i was waiting for 2 hours but didn't finished so i closed that too :)

So what are you saying? You did not finish your memtest86+ Testing? You need to to see if all is ok

dude the pc is open without rr.i mean this is good news...i'll do the test if restarts again. :) .maybe now all ok :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information