Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irql_less_or_equal

Default Re: Irql_less_or_equal

http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/hi-e...57/#post274674

Hi again lsdmeasap....here is a copy of the link to the settings you gave me before mate I have not changed then at all they are exactly the same as i posted to you then mate...

Icrontic Corsair Dominator 4GB PC2-8500 Review ..Here also is a link to the Ram I have installed..I have 2 sets of this 4 X 2gig sticks=8gig of DDR2 corsair dominator @1066 mhz..

This is turning in to an epic mate init ?...lol

Thanks again for your time and help guy`s ..

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Irql_less_or_equal

Well you should have just posted your settings exactly here again, doing what you did only confuses me and possibly others later who may look here for help.

Did you ever Test your Ram one stick at a time to be sure you do not have any faulty sticks? If not you should, at stock set speeds, and voltages manually set proper. Run Memtest86+ for 5 passes on each stick one by one >>>
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

As for your settings, what you linked to is way off from what you should be using. The timings I gave you in this Post #7 is what ranges you should be using >>
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/hi-e...57/#post274674

If you are or are not, after you do your single stick tests and find all ram to be good please do post here your exact settings you are using that are failing and I will see what I can advise you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information