Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Q9550 and GA-P35-DS3L rev2.0 Bios Settings Quick Help

Arrow Q9550 and GA-P35-DS3L rev2.0 Bios Settings Quick Help

Hello; I'm a new owner of the Q9550.

My mother board is the GA-P35-DS3L rev 2.0. product page

I was wondering what was the standard settings for my bios for this processor. I was in the first menu, and was alittle bit confused and just was wondering if anyone could assist me. I do not want to overclock this processor but make sure all my voltage and settings are correct for this processor.

I currently have a 700watt Thermaltake Power supply... link to product page

I'm also running a XFX 9800GTX+ 512 card in it, and adding another one tomorrow with SLI.

If you can spare a moment to provide the correct settings, that would be awesome.

Thanks a million guys!!!

note: I was testing thru a benchmark program 3dmarks vantage, and it reported that my internal clock was 333.0 Mhz.
    Last edited by vipeness; 01-03-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: just made an update on the bottom.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Q9550 and GA-P35-DS3L rev2.0 Bios Settings Quick Help

Sorry for the Late reply here!!

Well, first of all you should load optimized defaults first whenever you install a new CPU or ram, or flash your BIOS (Which you may want to do, if so see here and do NOT USE @BIOS >>> http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/bios...h-guide-27576/

I need to know your ram amount and a link to it before I can give you some stock settings. That is what you need/want correct? Sounds like it.

So ya, please give me a link to your ram or tell me the model # and how many sticks you have and I will get you a set of settings to work with

Thread Information