Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Post: Pls rec RAM for my Which RAM is best for GA-EP45-UD3R build

Default Re: First Post: Pls rec RAM for my Which RAM is best for GA-EP45-UD3R build

I took the Gigabyte Plunge ! Just ordered UD3R mobo, Mushkin black 1066 ram, corsair 750W PSU (the big bubba bc I run so many drives, and Im getting new video card)!

Wondering: what cooler should I buy for the UD3R in an Antec 900 case?

Hoping: Intel processor price drops later today! Please let the E8500 be cheap lol. E8500 has great benchmarks for Photoshop (my bread and butter!). If you see a great price on another processor (Intel) let me know.

Next: Select a video board. I have lots of power. Prefer something $130 or cheaper.

lol: buy Newegg stock - Im personally driving it up lolo

Default Re: First Post: Pls rec RAM for my Which RAM is best for GA-EP45-UD3R build

The E84/5/6 prices are not supposed to drop at all, only certain cpu's

For the cooler the best bang for the buck air cooler is the Xigmatek S1283, cools OC'd Core 2 duo's easily and is quiet. I'm running one on my E8400@4.3Ghz and its quiet and great!!

For the video card jump on the 4850, if you are signed up for the newegg email deals you can get the Asus TOP 4850 for $145 then has a $30 MIR, I just got one and am selling my 9800GT on ebay. Otherwise get a $90 Saphire 4830 as its almost as good.
    New Q9650, Gigabyte UD3P, 4GB OCZ Platinum, Asus TOP 4850, Antec TP3 550W, Vista 64 SP1/XP SP3.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2641801

Talking Re: First Post: Pls rec RAM for my Which RAM is best for GA-EP45-UD3R build

I'm reading that price drops are targeting quad cores ...time to revisit Photoshop benchmarks?

Can u give me a link for that Newegg Asus 4850? Oh wait I've got pm lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information