Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GIGABYTE GA-EX58 EXTREME application issues

Default GIGABYTE GA-EX58 EXTREME application issues

Hi everyone. New to the forums so please be lenient =P

My specs are:
    Intel Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58 EXTREME motherboard
    Corsair 1333MHz triple channel 6GB DDR3 RAM
    AMD/ATI Radeon 4870X2
    Western Digital Caviar Blue 640GB SATA-IO
    Thermaltake TruePower QFan 850W
    Microsoft Windows(r) Vista: Ultimate 64-bit (x64)

All my hardware has never been overclocked before, and the Vista install is a fresh one.

I have also updated the motherboard's BIOS to F4 using QFlash, from Gigabyte's site:
    GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS - GA-EX58-EXTREME (rev. 1.0)

I am having problems starting up the Easy Tune 6, as well as the Dynamic Energy Saver applications which came with the CD, so I went to download the newest versions from the GIGABYTE website:
    GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - Utility - GA-EX58-EXTREME (rev. 1.0)

To no avail. The Easy Tune 6 refuses to start and instantly crashes when it autostarts during windows startup, and also if you try to manually run it. The Dynamic Energy Saver tells me to get the newest version from the gigabyte website, which is ridiculous.

I am so frustrated right now =( Can someone point me in the right direction?

Default Re: GIGABYTE GA-EX58 EXTREME application issues

Maybe you have to configure something up on your bios like your XMS Memory setup to 1.65v not so sure though.

Thread Information