Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Any Known problems with EasyTune6?

Default Any Known problems with EasyTune6?

Just built my system:
    i7 920 cpu
    UD5 Motherborad
    3G Cosiair 1600
    ATI 4850 1G

I'm running Win XP Pro SR3

But when I double click on EasyTune6 it does not run up.

Similarly running the optimise utility (not at my machine right now, can't remember name) is says I need to Enable EC1 and some other 4 letter TLA. But looking in the BIOS they are both set.

Board came with BIOS v3 so I flashed it up to v4, but that made no difference.

What am I missing?

TM

Default Re: Any Known problems with EasyTune6?

Not sure if this is your issue, but when I double-click the icon for Easy Tune 6, it comes up down in the tray by the clock on the taskbar, then if I double-click that icon, it comes up. XP SP3 as well

Thanks for that, but no change :-(

Anyone else have any ideas?

TM

Ok - sloved the problem - thought I would do the smart thing and download the latest version from the web, so got version "B08.1224.1"

Just uninstalled it and installed CD version B08.1022.1 and it seems to run fine.

So new question is, what is the difference and or what are you running? With a tool that tweeks your system I usually want the latest version!

As per zzzing, the CD version appeared in the task bar and then I had to click it - thanks zzzing or I problably would have missed it.

It could be as simple as the latest version dose work, it just does not show up in the task bar.

TM

Thread Information