Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help ga-x58-ud5 Random black screen crash

Default Re: Help ga-x58-ud5 Random black screen crash

Quote Originally Posted by GHz View Post
    ok, well there's nothing wrong with the pc not booting with mem in ddr3_2, ddr3_4, and ddr3_6 unless you are filling all 6 slots

the manual explains which slots should be filled first depending on the number of sticks and dual/triple channel config. (ddr3_1, 3 and 5 should be filled 1st)
    oh well I guess I'll get it thrown back in my face then ;)

but I still have the unstabillity problem when all slots are filled however this would be the first motherboard I have meet wich doesn't boot on all slots then.

Talking Re: Help ga-x58-ud5 Random black screen crash

Quote Originally Posted by helbo15 View Post
    oh well I guess I'll get it thrown back in my face then ;)

but I still have the unstabillity problem when all slots are filled however this would be the first motherboard I have meet wich doesn't boot on all slots then.
    Well just to inform all of you who have helped me I have gotten a mail from the place I bought my motherboard Stateing that they have sent me a replacement for the motherboard I've sent in to them.

I assume that they have testet the motherboard and came to the same conclusion as me. Since they said in the fone that they will test the board to see if there are any irregularities.

So once again I thank all of you for the Great help you have all been Hopefully my new motherboard is here by monday as they said :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information