Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GA-EP45-DS3R with g.skill F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ *just need help setting voltage* n00b

Default GA-EP45-DS3R with g.skill F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ *just need help setting voltage* n00b

So I recently bought a new rig with the GA-EP45-DS3R motherboard, E8400, and 4gb (2x2gb) F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ. Well I haven't received the parts yet they come in tomorrow. Well I surfed around to see if the ram would work with this board I found a lot of people having problems then I found a post directly on g.skills forums with the exact board and ram. Well they show a screenshot of a GA-EP45-DS3 running the ram perfectly at 1066. They state to put it in 6-6-6-18 DDR2 1066@2.0v. After surfing this forum for a bit I figured out how to set the "6-6-6-18" but I don't get how to set the 2.0v. Also the company says to use performance enhance in turbo, but a lot of people say to use it in standard on this forum. If someone could please help me out that would be great. I am also attaching the link to the forum post from g.skills website.

F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ motherboard settings - GSKILL TECH FORUM

Default Re: GA-EP45-DS3R with g.skill F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ *just need help setting voltage* n00

So I know this post sounded stupid. But I am guessing it is dram voltage or mch core. This is where I am lost. :(

Chucko is offline Member

Default Re: GA-EP45-DS3R with g.skill F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ *just need help setting voltage* n00

They are talking about DRAM voltage. It's on the M.I.T. page in the BIOS.

2.0V to your MCH would be NFG. ;)

Thread Information