Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GA-EP45T-UD3P Chipset problem possibly?

Default GA-EP45T-UD3P Chipset problem possibly?

I'm very new to the gigabyte, mobo, bought it off all the good reviews, built a new comp with the EP45T-UD3P MOBO. Only problem i'm having is windows vista home premium 64 is sayin it's having compatibility issues with my chipset, ICH10R. I've used the solution which takes me to the intel website to Download new drivers, but to no avail, the message is still there, I'm sure it's something I don't have set up right, I'm a noob to most of this stuff so any expert suggestions would be humbly welcome :)

Thanks

My other hardware is:
    E8500 intel processor
    8 gigs of G.Skill 10666CL9D 4x2gig modules
    500gb WD sata HD
    8800gts evga vid card PCI-E

Default Re: GA-EP45T-UD3P Chipset problem possibly?

Please post a screenshot off the error message, a picture says more than a thousand words ;)

Sorry for my noobness, but how would I get a screenshot?

Oh one more thing, this is my first built using vista, i've been on xp pro 32 for all my other comps, so i'm very new to vista also

No problem we've all been there!
    Press the Print button on your keyboard then go into Microsoft Paint and pres Ctrl+V and voila, you've got a screenshot.

This is what's in my Vista solutions and problems, I know it's probably not the most specific thing you were wanting. I was wondering is there a way to take a screenshot of the actual BSOD when it pops up?

Wow sorry for such a large picture, I was curious about these drivers, shouldn't they say system 64 instead of 32?

Please go into the device manager and make a screenshot of the main window (my computer >properties> hardware tab).

That MS problem solving thing is pretty vague, can't really tell anything from it.I also don't know whether the second screenshot should say 32 or 64. I'm running 32 atm so I can't compare, If you tell us where you made it maybe someone else can.

KK here it is

Ok I get 2 Bsods, one that gives me the code 0x0000007E and the file dxgkrnl.sys, while trying to play Wow. The other is when I play Fallout3 which is the IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS THAN Bsod, if that helps any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information