Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 constant restarts

Default Re: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 constant restarts

I ended up trying new ram, and still same problem, so i sent it back for a return. I'm scared to try this board again, after reading all of the same results, seems like hit or miss with this board.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

See if you can borrow a set of 2x1 or 2x2 DDR3 as well if you know anyone. Or if you have some spare cash pickup a 1GB or 2x1GB kit, just so you can rule out ram as the issue

I went to a local computer shop to see if he could test my ram. Turns out he didn't have a motherboard to test my ram on, so he did me a favor, he actually let me take 2 sticks of ddr3 2x1, for free to test, as long as I left my old stuff at the shop. Took them home, tried them, still the same problem, so I took them back to the shop, gave them back, and he gave me my ram back, and I went home and filed for an rma.

Problem solved = ). Rma'd my motherboard, and got a new one, and everything is working fine now. No reboots or anything.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Superb news! Glad to see you were easily able to borrow some ram for testing, but sorry to hear you had to RMA. Sounds like that went over fairly easy as well (Newegg?)

Great to hear you now have a running system!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information