Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EP45-ud3r

Default Re: EP45-ud3r

Try setting static tRead value for channles A & B to 9 or 10. This is set pretty tight in your Memset screenshot and may be the problem (in Memset it's called Performance Level).

Thanks for the advise guys. I have used 2.2v and 2.3v before both settings still did the same. I have already RMA'ed the DIMMs and when i get my new ones if they do the same thing i will try your tRead value. Will update in a week or so when ever i get replacement ram. This is the 1st time i have had problems with a build. Looks like you cant just Return ram to newegg. I wish i would of spent my money on some higher Quality RAM to begin with.
    955 c3 4.0ghz | Darknight CPU cooler | 790fx mobo | 4ghz Ripjaws 1600 | 5850 1ghz 1300ram | 550watt PSU | Windows 7 64bit |

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

You can return Ram to newegg, I have a few times. For replacement only though

Ya, tRD of 6 may be to low for that ram speed

If you have not already shipped out the ram please do some more testing with this set to 8-10 and see how you get along

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information