Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GeIL Kit 4 GB DDR2-1066 (GX24GB8500C5UDC) & Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R

Default GeIL Kit 4 GB DDR2-1066 (GX24GB8500C5UDC) & Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R

Hello

Excuse my english

Can someone comfirm if this memory Kit

GeIL Kit DIMM 4 GB DDR2-1066 (GX24GB8500C5UDC)

is compatible (works fine) with Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R And/OR Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P

Thanks

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GeIL Kit 4 GB DDR2-1066 (GX24GB8500C5UDC) & Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R

I am pretty sure it is. The only GeIL I have seen issues with in Gigabyte boards is the Black Dragons with the LED's on them, the ones rated to 2.3-2.5V

I have used the same sticks you ask about, only the 800Mhz ones without issue

I see you asked here, did anyone ever answer you?
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/....php?p=3524757

The orange ones Are fine as far as I know and have used, the Black Dragon ones are not as I have seen several users here with compatibility issues.

If you want, link me to your store and tell me your price range and I can show you several kits that will work great for those boards
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 02-26-2009 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    I am pretty sure it is. The only GeIL I have seen issues with in Gigabyte boards is the Black Dragons with the LED's on them, the ones rated to 2.3-2.5V

I have used the same sticks you ask about, only the 800Mhz ones without issue

I see you asked here, did anyone ever answer you?
    ** Official ** Gigabyte UD3 P45 Series -- EP45-UD3 / EP45-UD3R / EP45-UD3P - Page 38 - XtremeSystems Forums

The orange ones Are fine as far as I know and have used, the Black Dragon ones are not as I have seen several users here with compatibility issues.

If you want, link me to your store and tell me your price range and I can show you several kits that will work great for those boards
    Thanks

Then i can buy this kit.

If you know some kits better for those board my shop is

ALTERNATE. Hardware - Software - Entertainment&

I┤m looking for a kit 2x2GB and 1066.

The price range of kits are simililar in all kits. I don┤t like memory wiíth high hearsink like OCZ reaper and Buffalo are expensive. About corsair I don┤t know what revision is in this shop so ╠ prefer looking for other brand.

Thanks and excuse my english

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

These would also be good choice, two of these >>>
    ALTERNATE. Hardware - Software - Entertainment

I see you don't have much to choose from there. Have you thought about getting 2x2GB 800Mhz?

Thread Information