Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GA-EP45T-UD3P + audio issues

Default GA-EP45T-UD3P + audio issues

I notice that in my audio properties in windows i dont have any option for the onboard sound for my logitech Z5500 5.1 system, my usb plantronics headset is all that shows up in the dropdown menu. I have installed all the drivers from the disk that came with the mobo so im kinda lost.

This is under windows XP pro.

The manual reads "after installing the audio driver the Audio Manager icon will appear in your system tray"

I have no audio manager icon outside the generic windows icon and have installed all the relevant programs from the disk(microsoft UAA bus driver for high definition audio/Realtek HD audio driver)

Anyone got any ideas? am i missing something really obvious?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA-EP45T-UD3P + audio issues

Try installing the latest RealTek driver, direct from Realtek. It is what I always use >>>
    Realtek

I would go in safe mode, and uninstall the UAA driver and your old RealTek driver, and then reboot back into safe mode and install this one. Safe mode is suggested so windows does not automatically install the UAA and old driver again from realtek

What do you see in control panel, sounds for devices? If you look now, you may just need to enable and set as default the realtek device and you may be fine

Default Re: GA-EP45T-UD3P + audio issues

I gave an in depth reply to my issues in this thread

http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/usb-...5t-ud3p-30715/

I have tried several drivers, will give the link above a shot.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Thread Information